Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's so stupid and doesn't even think to take into account the fallacy of the pre-determined outcome. If long-range goals were worth double City (and us) and everyone else would play different tactics and shoot longer range more.

If those were worth more in-game, teams would change their tactics based on the game score and outcomes would change. I literally can't think of a more useless stat post I've ever seen.
...they may as well make OWN GOALS worth double... now that WOULD be fun to watch!
No one would know which end to shoot at first!

Briefly Scrolling through the pre match build ups of both tonight and Saturday, it's blatantly obvious how skewed the media are towards Arse/Liverpool...

Every single article I've read has been positive towards them, and negative towards Chelsea and us...

Poch is leaving, Sarri stormed out of training last night....

I've never felt ANY affinity towards Chelsea, in fact, if they were playing ANY other club in Europe tonight, I'd want them to lose...

But the media's pro-Arserpool agenda is as sickening as it is blatant!

It's just dawned on me....

Spurs are doing pretty much the Champions League equivalent of what Leicester did in the league...

It's SO improbable we're here... we weren't particularly wanted here, we were minutes away from being eliminated on SEVERAL occasions, yet last minute goals have seen us through... and yet everyone still seems to think it's SO unlikely we'll win the Competitions...

...and yet I haven't seen ONE mention of The Tottenham Fairytale yet from the Media, who usually revel in supporting 'the underdog'...

I'm only seeing stuff about how we're aiming to ruin Liverpool's destiny!

Well I've news for you....
Foxes COCKERELS NEVER QUIT!

Souness reckons we don't deserve to be in the Final because we've been beaten 19 times this season. It's a cup competition, you cunt. The league, etc, has got nothing to do with it. Wonder if he celebrated when they poxed their way to a CL trophy in 2005?

Souness reckons we don't deserve to be in the Final because we've been beaten 19 times this season. It's a cup competition, you cunt. The league, etc, has got nothing to do with it. Wonder if he celebrated when they poxed their way to a CL trophy in 2005?
....and usually in a Cup Competition, you only need to lose once and you're out...
Yet we have already lost 4 times so far in THIS year's competition: Inter(a) Barca(h), Man City(a), Ajax(h) ...and yet, somehow... are STILL in the Final...
It defies logic!!!

...No wonder he's hurting inside!!

....and usually in a Cup Competition, you only need to lose once and you're out...
Yet we have already lost 4 times so far in THIS year's competition: Inter(a) Barca(h), Man City(a), Ajax(h) ...and yet, somehow... are STILL in the Final...
It defies logic!!!

...No wonder he's hurting inside!!
Haven't they lost 4 too ?

Back
Top Bottom