Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Penalty saves are part of the game, ie; a penalty isn’t a guaranteed goal. Rose sent off? Let’s try Ferandinho first leg? The 50/50 VAR I assume Llorente? Would anyone put their mortgage on a hand ball even now? Not me!!
By the letter of “the law” we won that tie fair and square!!
Ps: if VAR was in place today City’s title was all but over, so yes there is basis, but it ain’t towards Spurs that’s for sure!!

Considering Lloris has saved his last three penalties it could be argued we'd be unlucky to concede from one.

They are calling it the GREATEST EVER title race....
12566212-0-image-a-124_1555927555820.jpg

BTW, Alan Shearer was absolutely certain Llorente handballed it during his 5Live BBC commentary, then totally dismissed Walker's handball without any analysis on BBC's MOTD.

Excuse me SKY..... Woolwich lost 3-1 so why has your schedule to show the Wolves match changed to only 30 mins when it was supposed to start at 10:30??? It's changed to 11pm now.

They have decided to instead talk for ONE HOUR about City beating United after the game. They really hated losing that one today.

When we win the Champions League it might get a small mention on the BBC, because bloody Brexit is far more important.

I can't be arsed to dig up the articles, but I seem to recall some sections of the media at the start of the season saying that, after all those purchases Liverpool made they were 'rolling the dice on winning the title'.

Surely those same journalists will be calling them failures now... eh?
:llorishowudoin:

I remember comments to the effect of "shit or bust for Klopp now...".

Bollocks! It'll be "brave; unfortunate; tragic that one teamcould win etc.".... The love-fest will be stronger than ever.

I can't be arsed to dig up the articles, but I seem to recall some sections of the media at the start of the season saying that, after all those purchases Liverpool made they were 'rolling the dice on winning the title'.

Surely those same journalists will be calling them failures now... eh?
:llorishowudoin:
When we dared be runners up having never led (imagine the luxury of a 10 point lead at Christmas) it was proclaimed and universally accepted that we failed.

Back
Top Bottom