Media Bias

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Soccer Saturday was off the scale today...said Pochettino was flip flopping, saying that he wanted to stay 20 years one minute then saying Spurs had to change their methods the next...they changed the order just to suit their fucking narrative...

Register to remove

Talksport this morning...... Spurs v Man U...... This is one of the biggest games of Pochs career apparently?

Apparently despite saying he's happy here and wants to stay for 20 years and win the CL AND Premier league with us....... He's desperate to prove his credentials to Man Utd and prove he's the right man for them.

I mean what a pile of old pony .....

Cus we do not exist.. cunts
Its just because its Spurs..... If United, Chelsea or Woolwich were 2 points off Man City it would be a three horse race guaranteed.....

Problem is all those clubs have won the Premier League (except leaders Liverpool) so until we do, we'll always be ignored.

Even Leicester who were top at this time weren't taken seriously at this stage.... Everyone was just waiting for the inevitable flop which through luck and "unusual ref leniency" .. Didn't happen.

The momentum and desire from the media is for Liverpool to win it..... So I think we'll also see extreme leniency for Liverpool as no ref will want to be held "responsible for destroying the dream"

Blanchflower

Supporter
Talksport this morning...... Spurs v Man U...... This is one of the biggest games of Pochs career apparently?

Apparently despite saying he's happy here and wants to stay for 20 years and win the CL AND Premier league with us....... He's desperate to prove his credentials to Man Utd and prove he's the right man for them.

I mean what a pile of old pony .....

If we properly thrash them - does it not indicate he should stay at Spurs because they are so far behind?...

Saw a tweet last night (can't be arsed looking for it now) and it was a clip of Brighton v Pool and Jonathan Pearce was commenting and he said something like "Brighton chasing an equaliser against the champions" ffs.

Register to remove

Top Bottom