Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DdQwI9lXcAEZ0ql.jpg
First topic of conversation will no doubt be Kane needs to move to MU or RM to fulfil his potential or some other crap.

Luckily we don't have to put up with the BBC ... we get about seven different commentary options mostly in English .... probably have Richard Keys and Andy Gray fronting the English games on BeIn Sports ... they can pretty much say and do anything they want, there's no doubt they are still feckin' dinosaurs but they steer clear of sexist stuff, they do have some decent guests and they ripped Woolwich for weeks ... Keys hates Spurs so watching him have to back track from his predictions week after week this season has been quite funny ...

Well-known sports presenter Keys believes that Chelsea will win the Premier League title this season. The former Sky Sports presenter has also predicted problems for Tottenham at the Wembley Stadium in London.

"Let's see what's left of this squad when they return to the Lane" ....

"If I was Ross Barkley I'd be walking to Spurs" ....

Think that last one was trying to stitch us up ... lol

Luckily we don't have to put up with the BBC ... we get about seven different commentary options mostly in English .... probably have Richard Keys and Andy Gray fronting the English games on BeIn Sports ... they can pretty much say and do anything they want, there's no doubt they are still feckin' dinosaurs but they steer clear of sexist stuff, they do have some decent guests and they ripped Woolwich for weeks ... Keys hates Spurs so watching him have to back track from his predictions week after week this season has been quite funny ...

Well-known sports presenter Keys believes that Chelsea will win the Premier League title this season. The former Sky Sports presenter has also predicted problems for Tottenham at the Wembley Stadium in London.

"Spurs are still short - way short of where they were last season. Again, I'm hearing all is not well behind the scenes. I'm not convinced that Pochettino got what he wanted in the transfer window and he wasn't that impressed by what he did get. Watch this space!"

Lloris's advisors are trying to negotiate a new deal right now. They're miles apart. Kane has three and a half years left on his deal, but there'll be a break clause in it. For what he's contributing at Spurs he's seriously underpaid. Would you believe Sissoko earns more? Manchester United are aware and want Kane. We've all read those stories - and what United want they generally get. Unless Spurs come up with a proper deal - my view is Kane will soon be at Old Trafford. And I mean 'soon'.

If that happened I don't think it would be too long before Pochettino baled out.

There are tons more in his blog, Blog which I must add I do not read but his stuff tends to get mocked by a few that I follow onTwitter which is how I've remembered the above gems. The bloke is a grade A cunt. Just like Merson, whatever they say, it's a pretty safe bet the absolute opposite will occur.

If you can ever get Aussie commentary, they seem to know, and appreciate their stuff! (and I assume there'll be some, seeing as they're there)

There's an awful talk sport article from today that's full of factual innacuracies of the things they should know as 'journalists'. That's before the 'sources say'.

Anyway 'sources say' that Poch is giving us one more year! Hurrah! Because we are moving into our new 61 000 seat stadium (bzzt, wrong) and he wants to have funds so he doesn't just finish in 4th place (bzzt, this is basic stuff).

Talking of people in the media, that well known Man United “fan” Rachel Riley has gone very quiet. Remember her “bottling it as usual” comment about us from last season ? After watching that bore fest yesterday, she should engage her brain before speaking

Talking of people in the media, that well known Man United “fan” Rachel Riley has gone very quiet. Remember her “bottling it as usual” comment about us from last season ? After watching that bore fest yesterday, she should engage her brain before speaking
She was fired I think (I don't have Sky so sorry if I've got that wrong). She sited that she was "leaving" because of the abuse she got from Spurs fans, which is a deflection from the fact she fucked up and paid the penalty. The Club even made an official complaint to Sky, rightly so IMO.

She was fired I think (I don't have Sky so sorry if I've got that wrong). She sited that she was "leaving" because of the abuse she got from Spurs fans, which is a deflection from the fact she fucked up and paid the penalty. The Club even made an official complaint to Sky, rightly so IMO.
She should stick to what she’s best at. Bottling her marriage & drawing cocks on ‘8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown’

Buddy ... she was the bird off countdown

Don't think she got fired just deleted her twitter citing abuse from Spurs fans as the reason .

Buddy ... she was the bird off countdown

Don't think she got fired just deleted her twitter citing abuse from Spurs fans as the reason .

Yeah, all the reports seem to claim she quit rather than was sacked. Possibly a bit of mutual agreement but I can't find any articles claiming she was sacked.

Yeah, all the reports seem to claim she quit rather than was sacked. Possibly a bit of mutual agreement but I can't find any articles claiming she was sacked.
Must admit I'm a can't recall it so well so will defer to those with a greater recollection of it

Do remember what she said being totally incorrect and just pandering to the media line of us bottling it to come across all football savvy

Then cried out loud when this got swiftly brought to her attention !!

Plumb, well paid job then publicly castigated, followed by formal complaint, responded with an apology, then I'm leaving. I took it as mutual consent, which in any other speak is fired. Find it hard to understand why the abuse she got on Twitter would make her leave her job, how would that make it stop? How is it the solution?
Gary Neville defends Rachel Riley as presenter quits Sky Sports after calling Tottenham 'proper bottle jobs'

Back
Top Bottom