McGinn to the Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Read this from an article after the Hibs-Celtic 2-2 draw. Said by the Hibs coach "In fact, in the last 20 minutes, John got stronger when we put him back in his natural position"

Is the natural position he's referring to, DM? I understand SausageVince's opinion is that he's the Scottish Zidane. But you other who watch Scottish football. Is he any good? Could he make it in Premier League? Is he the natural replacement of Dembele?

Read this from an article after the Hibs-Celtic 2-2 draw. Said by the Hibs coach "In fact, in the last 20 minutes, John got stronger when we put him back in his natural position"

Is the natural position he's referring to, DM? I understand SausageVince's opinion is that he's the Scottish Zidane. But you other who watch Scottish football. Is he any good? Could he make it in Premier League? Is he the natural replacement of Dembele?
KKN3dG4.gif

Scottish zidane? Lol! Not saying much!
Put a haggis in football boots and you could say the same!

First post on here. I watch Heart of Midlothian every week up in Scotland and John McGinn is nothing special. Teams in England should raid the SPFL more often as they can get good deals for players who are better than over hyped English talents. Spurs should stay well clear of McGinn as he is the 3rd best midfielder just at Hibs (behind Dylan McGeouch and Scott Allan who is on loan from Celtic) let alone Scotland. The only player who plays in Scotland who could actually do a job for Spurs would be Kieran Tierney of Celtic. He would be an unbelievable signing.

Back
Top Bottom