McGinn to the Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately for SV McGinn's future is North of the Border.

He will go to Celtic, the club his grandfather used to be Chairman of, either in January or next summer.

Unfortunately for SV McGinn's future is North of the Border.

He will go to Celtic, the club his grandfather used to be Chairman of, either in January or next summer.
We're all aware of the family connection.

Celtic have left it too late. Their pockets are not deep enough for McGinn. Hibs have already shown that they'll hold suitors' feet to the fire on this one

We're all aware of the family connection.

Celtic have left it too late. Their pockets are not deep enough for McGinn. Hibs have already shown that they'll hold suitors' feet to the fire on this one
Maybe so, but he has 18 months on his contract and do you think any Scottish team could turn down a bid of £1million-£1.5 million for a player outwith Celtic???

He's Celtic bound, and he's still playing in a woeful shithole of a league.

Maybe so, but he has 18 months on his contract and do you think any Scottish team could turn down a bid of £1million-£1.5 million for a player outwith Celtic???

He's Celtic bound, and he's still playing in a woeful shithole of a league.
They turned down bids in that region a couple of months ago

I actually think he'll be gone this winter. But I don't think Celtic will be his destination, precisely because he comes from a footballing family. McGinn can retire at Celtic, but he could flourish in any league in the world.

Well he's on show too the world this afternoon but if he steels the show we will have competition,will we not?
I’m sure we have competition already. When he outplayed Eriksen for Scotland, or when he banged in two rockets at Parkhead, he announced himself to any transfer suitors.

He might stay at Hibs all his days... or take the well beaten path from Easter Road to Lokomotiv Moscow

Aye but he fecked up his career in whole,what's he up to now playing for a village team in the borders? Derek Riorden is another one who never fulfilled his potential though his move to Celtic didn't progress his career they way it should have?
He left Selkirk a while back. Think he was there to do his coaching badges.

Deeks is working with an agent now. I think he has stopped playing for Edinburgh City.

Back
Top Bottom