McGinn to the Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OK... enough with this McGinn shit now.
He's not coming, he's not on our radar... and he's not particularly special. ..

It's a bad joke that got out of hand... I realise, but we've created a cult signing without actually signing him!

It's a Scottish Diego all over again... (except The Sock was better!)

The only reason why the rumour exists is because a recent new member started the rumour himself.
''new member''

MKo7um4.gif

It was a fantastic hit. The game looked like it was being played at half speed though. Had he taken that much time to pull the trigger against Huddersfield it would be getting blocked.

It was a fantastic hit. The game looked like it was being played at half speed though. Had he taken that much time to pull the trigger against Huddersfield it would be getting blocked.
McGinn would dictate the tempo.

I fear for this great Spurs team if one of our rivals signs him. McGinn would dismantle our midfield. That's why we need him

Last edited:
If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times - we need a "sweaty" in our side, all our successful teams to date have had a Scottish influence. Doesn't even need to be any good - reference Alan Hutton!

No harm in him coming to White Hart Lane next season. Should be just in time to operate the new barriers and stop the fare dodgers from getting to the new stadium.

Back
Top Bottom