Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DwfwFYpXQAAj5ha.jpg:large

This is in Poch's hometown of Murphy. Apparently the Gazza's are a footballing dinasty.
He comes from a town called Murphy? Surprised Jack Charlton didn't try to call him up back in the early 90s

But thats what I mean.....you want him to say he doesnt want to go, and then you say it means nothing.
So what if he said "I dont want to join Man U"....does that mean he cant, or mean any more than saying "i want to be here for 20 years"?

He can do whatever the fuck he likes.

But people can't moan about the media bringing up Man Utd when he's flat out refused to say "I won't be going to Man Utd".

Deal with it.

Alright you win.

Cant wait for Poch to be here for 20 years. He said it himself.

Didnt say he would stay for 20 years just said that he committed to the club publically, dismissing all other clubs in the process.

Maybe youd be happier if said "I dont want to join Utd", and in the summer "I dont want to join Real" and next year "I dont want to join PSG".....

Didnt say he would stay for 20 years just said that he committed to the club publically, dismissing all other clubs in the process.

Maybe youd be happier if said "I dont want to join Utd", and in the summer "I dont want to join Real" and next year "I dont want to join PSG".....

Well happy.

He can do whatever the fuck he likes.

But people can't moan about the media bringing up Man Utd when he's flat out refused to say "I won't be going to Man Utd".

Deal with it.
You can’t turn down a job you haven’t been offered. All he can say is he’s happy where he is - which he has. Why should he respond to the fucking media? He’s not Harry Redknapp.

Back
Top Bottom