Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what utter bollocks. Value is a re-sale indicator and thus largely depends on age. Our best players are, in the main, very young. I'm sure you dont think Kane is actually better than Messi, so i can only assume you're using this to fit your narrative.
These lists are stupid. No one should ever pay any attention to them ever.

But Le Tissier won fuck all because he was surrounded by shitness. Poch isnt surrounded by shitness, so he should really be winning something, anything. I'd be happy with even a league cup at this rate . Its been a while..:(
So would I also the Europa league would be excellent to win I'm no caring! yes the league or the champions league that would be out of this world but we've to be realistic if other teams are falling short with bigger budgets and better squads it's a tall order.

what utter bollocks. Value is a re-sale indicator and thus largely depends on age. Our best players are, in the main, very young. I'm sure you dont think Kane is actually better than Messi, so i can only assume you're using this to fit your narrative.

Value is a re -sale indicator? Is that a joke? Do you honestly think the elite sides purchase players with this as a primary objective in mind? What a lurdicous suggestion. Value is primarily driven by talent - It’s why Ronaldo commanded a fee of £80 million at 32 years of age. The elite sides will pay record prices for the likes of Kane, Eriksen and Ali because they are world class talents who would massively enhance those sides. They would pay an added premium due their age and their respective lifespans but to put forward the notion that the deciding factor is Kane and Eriksen being 26 is absolutely laughable. It’s worrying just how many blind acolytes our manager ilicites where they will readily denegrate the talent of our squad, players such as Kane and Eriksen in order to elevate a manager who hasn’t been able capitalise on such talent. Shame on you.

Value is a re -sale indicator? Is that a joke? Do you honestly think the elite sides purchase players with this as a primary objective in mind? What a lurdicous suggestion. Value is primarily driven by talent - It’s why Ronaldo commanded a fee of £80 million at 32 years of age. The elite sides will pay record prices for the likes of Kane, Eriksen and Ali because they are world class talents who would massively enhance those sides. They would pay an added premium due their age and their respective lifespans but to put forward the notion that the deciding factor is Kane and Eriksen being 26 is absolutely laughable. It’s worrying just how many blind acolytes our manager ilicites where they will readily denegrate the talent of our squad, players such as Kane and Eriksen in order to elevate a manager who hasn’t been able capitalise on such talent. Shame on you.

I stand corrected Kane, Ali and Eriksen are only on there because they are young. The level of stupidity on show is quite something.
Come on admit it. You wrote that daft article causing a stir in the Media Bias thread giving Poch a C grade innit ?
:sonpoint:

I said largely depends on age, not mainly depends. It also depends on marketability - if you think the board at Juve sanctioned Ronaldos 80m+ fee plus, salary, plus add ons (£130m+) solely for goals you're a bigger idiot than i originally thought.

As a side note, if you're going to attempt long words to look clever, I suggest keeping a dictionary close by. Your spelling is as bad as your grasp of basic economics.

Seriously what the fuck do you get out of your constant moaning and bitching about the club?

What enjoyment do you get out of following this team. Do you think we all want to come on here every day and have to read the same miserable boring shite from you, the Multi, John Thomas, Mindblown etc. It's the same shite every single day, rinse/repeat.

Who gives a fuck, no one, you're just anally retarded idiots, dragging down the club, the players, Levy, other fans at any chance you get. Most folk on here are happy with their lives and happy with the way the club is going, being run etc. We get enjoyment out of the team winning, proud of the stadium thats being built, players coming back into form, winning over fans etc. Thats what being a fan is, supporting the club, the clue is in the word "Support".

Just fuck off to Spurs Community or wherever and let us lot enjoy the ride we're on, because you know what, it's pretty amazing and when the stadiums built, when the team eventually wins something, it will feel even more special to us lot that have supported the club through thick and thin.

Sadly you and your ilk will still continue to moan and bitch about something and that's pretty sad.

:dembelefingers:

Last edited:
Seriously what the fuck do you get out of your constant moaning and bitching about the club?

What enjoyment do you get out of following this team. Do you think we all want to come on here every day and have to read the same miserable boring shite from you, the Multi, John Thomas, Mindblown etc. It's the same shite every single day, rinse/repeat.

Who gives a fuck, no one, you're just anally retarded idiots, dragging down the club, the players, Levy, other fans at any chance you get. Most folk on here are happy with their lives and happy with the way the club is going, being run etc. We get enjoyment out of the team winning, proud of the stadium thats being built, players coming back into form, winning over fans etc. Thats what being a fan is, supporting the club, the clue is in the word "Support".

Just fuck off to Spurs Community or wherever and let us lot enjoy the ride we're on, because you know what, it's pretty amazing and when the stadiums built, when the team eventually wins something, it will feel even more special to us lot that have supported the club through thick and thin.

Sadly you and your ilk will still continue to moan and bitch about something and that's pretty sad.

Fuckin’ happy clapper.

For the avoidance of any doubt. That was meant ironically.

I said largely depends on age, not mainly depends. It also depends on marketability - if you think the board at Juve sanctioned Ronaldos 80m+ fee plus, salary, plus add ons (£130m+) solely for goals you're a bigger idiot than i originally thought.

As a side note, if you're going to attempt long words to look clever, I suggest keeping a dictionary close by. Your spelling is as bad as your grasp of basic economics.

Largely depends on age? Seriously just how stupid are you? If that were the case then Rashford would command a larger market fee than Kane. Talent is the predominate factor, always has been, always will be. That determines the primary value of a player - to think otherwise demonstrates an extraordinary level of ignorance. Levy has had it wrong all these years - he just needed to sign a group of 20 year olds and we would have been title winners.

As for Juventus well yes they did just like when they spent £75 million on a 28 year Higuain who had little to no commercial value. Just like when they spent a world record fee for a defender in 2001 for Thuram who was 29 or when they paid one of the highest fees at the time for Nedved who was also 29. But hey you just focus on spelling I’ll just continue to bury you in own your stupidity and ignorance.

Oh god yet another one of ‘these’ posts from another mindless drone devoid of any personality or individual thought whose viewpoint is shaped by what the clubs PR tells him.

Point to me where I bitch and moan about the club - I dare you. You don’t even know what the club is, it isn’t the board or the manager or players .They will alll come and go and all will readily trade up the moment something better comes along. The club is the name, the traditions, the heritage - the supporters are the custodians of that and the employees of the club are accountable to us not the other way around. When will this get through your think skulls so please spare me with your juvenile definition of support

And newsflash - this is a forum, it’s a mechanism for debate and outlet for a variety of opinions. How can you be that stupid to fail to realise this? If you don’t like a particular viewpoint don’t engage with it. I for one will take the contrarians on here over this little cabal of boring drones with their tedious groupthink any day of week. So please do me the courtesy of not wasting my time with this level of drivel again.

Oh god yet another one of ‘these’ posts from another mindless drone devoid of any personality or individual thought whose viewpoint is shaped by what the clubs PR tells him.

Point to me where I bitch and moan about the club - I dare you. You don’t even know what the club is, it isn’t the board or the manager or players .They will alll come and go and all will readily trade up the moment something better comes along. The club is the name, the traditions, the heritage - the supporters are the custodians of that and the employees of the club are accountable to us not the other way around. When will this get through your think skulls so please spare me with your juvenile definition of support

And newsflash - this is a forum, it’s a mechanism for debate and outlet for a variety of opinions. How can you be that stupid to fail to realise this? If you don’t like a particular viewpoint don’t engage with it. I for one will take the contrarians on here over this little cabal of boring drones with their tedious groupthink any day of week. So please do me the courtesy of not wasting my time with this level of drivel again.
Being positive about the club is mindless?

That's a new one.

Back
Top Bottom