Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are times in life you need to be pushed into a reality uncomfortable situation in order to grow and improve.

None of our starting 11 are pushed. Poch has his favourites and won't drop them no matter what. It's poor man management, whichever way you look at it.

Kane plays shit. Gets played. Plays shit. Gets played.

Poch's response? Go to the media and tell everyone Kane is going to play every single game. Sure, he's "showing faith in his players". He's also showing his hand and being a mug.
He is also slow in making subs

Wayne's World- Wayne meeting Jim Morrison with the weird Naked Indian- similar mystical journey Poch-type reference- the cow metaphor is our weird naked indian moment! It was a long-shot, but I really didn't think you hadn't seen Wayne's World at least once. Oh well. Win some, lose some.

And don't use the collective "you" with me and "murica". I was only born here, and rather resent having to pay a shitload of taxes to support things that either rain death on poor people, or money on rich people.
That's a Wayne's World 2 reference, which I don't hold against anyone.

... Waynes World 1 holds up fantastically well and is a must see.

That's a Wayne's World 2 reference, which I don't hold against anyone.

... Waynes World 1 holds up fantastically well and is a must see.

my bad! it's been years, and they blend together so easily...

if joe watches the first, i guarantee he'll watch the second.

PS: (he'll never admit it though, cause he secretly HATES that we were born in AMERICA!)

PPS: (and he hates that other people in America MADE movies!)

:levyeyes::levyeyes:

my bad! it's been years, and they blend together so easily...

if joe watches the first, i guarantee he'll watch the second.

PS: (he'll never admit it though, cause he secretly HATES that we were born in AMERICA!)

PPS: (and he hates that other people in America MADE movies!)

:levyeyes::levyeyes:
That's probably because Hollywood was imposed on Europe as part of the Marshall Plan. A victor's peace agreement imposed uniformly across Europe regardless of whether you were an ally or axis. Learn your history

Hollywood in the Era of Globalization | YaleGlobal Online

That's probably because Hollywood was imposed on Europe as part of the Marshall Plan. A victor's peace agreement imposed uniformly across Europe regardless of whether you were an ally or axis. Learn your history

Hollywood in the Era of Globalization | YaleGlobal Online

It was a joke Multi.
I'm well aware of the insidious combo of US soft power/propaganda exerted through Hollywood.
I'm sure Joe has his reasons, but I hope he doesn't throw out the baby with the bathwater and miss out on lesser-known greats like Hal Ashby or Alan Pakula.

Anyways... back to Poch?

It was a joke Multi.
I'm well aware of the insidious combo of US soft power/propaganda exerted through Hollywood.
I'm sure Joe has his reasons, but I hope he doesn't throw out the baby with the bathwater and miss out on lesser-known greats like Hal Ashby or Alan Pakula.

Anyways... back to Poch?
We don't miss out on anything. It's rammed down our throats from birth, like your poisonous hamburgers. A plague on all your houses

Hollywood/USA certainly love to bend history, off my head ,
They won the Battle of Britain for us ,
Captured the enigma machine that broke the Germans code .
The North thought the South over slavery.
Won the war of 1812 ,
Redcoat butchery during American Revolution, when ignoring their cleansing of the Loyalist pop.
Many others can be rather comical but we all forgive and forget .
I'm in Williamsburg, NYC during October half term so better not say that much.

We don't miss out on anything. It's rammed down our throats from birth, like your poisonous hamburgers. A plague on all your houses

Jesus christ. I can't believe I'm saying this but attempting to make a harmless movie reference does not imply solidarity with US cinema psyops or whatever. I don't even like most American movies. And what's with the collective "you" again? I don't support 99% of the shit going on over here.

Just how drunk are people getting while posting on here?

Last edited:
Hollywood/USA certainly love to bend history, off my head ,
They won the Battle of Britain for us ,
Captured the enigma machine that broke the Germans code .
The North thought the South over slavery.
Won the war of 1812 ,
Redcoat butchery during American Revolution, when ignoring their cleansing of the Loyalist pop.
Many others can be rather comical but we all forgive and forget .
I'm in Williamsburg, NYC during October half term so better not say that much.

America lies its pants off about everything it possibly can get away with.
Whats new about that?

Williamsburg and Brooklyn generally are wonderful though, especially in the Fall.
Feel free to hit me up if you need any recommendations.

moving%2Bimages%2Bpole%2Bdance%2Bcow.gif

Jesus christ. I can't believe I'm saying this but attempting to make a harmless movie reference does not imply solidarity with US cinema psyops or whatever. I don't even like most American movies. And what's with the collective "you" again? I don't support 99% of the shit going on over here.

Just how drunk are people getting while posting on here?
Only joshing pal. I'm at work so annoyingly sober; however, you are solely responsible for everything your country has ever done. Hang your head in shame.

Trust Poch. Even if he’s gone mad. This is a test of our support. (So naturally we’ll fall flat) the modern Spurs fan is the worst in the world. I hope we get relegated just to get rid of them.
That is a weird post. Instead of getting relegated to get rid of 'modern Spurs fans', I hope we win the league and gain more spurs fans.

America lies its pants off about everything it possibly can get away with.
Whats new about that?

Williamsburg and Brooklyn generally are wonderful though, especially in the Fall.
Feel free to hit me up if you need any recommendations.
Thank you ,
We wanted something a little more funky Bohemian but safe as l have 2 girls aged 10 , 14
. Renting a small (not expensive ) artists loft house . As Brixton Dave said it would be nice to see "Young Americans" than clouds of tourists in Manhattan.
My old girl is happy as we are next to a cocktail bar , she will be sending me out for a few sherbets and the odd Espresso Martinis .
Happy days .

It’s only weird from your perspective. The new lot haven’t experienced the bad times so they have no balance.

Poch Out, Simeone In.

Even worse are the "I experienced relegation in the 70s......I lived through the 90s and early 2000s....Im a lifelong Spurs fan. Now GIVE ME A TROPHY, this team is full of SHIT PLAYERS"

Yeah, it was better with Ruel Fox

Back
Top Bottom