Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch's other famous quotes include:

If a cow stands on the goal line.....and you give Fernando a, ow you say, banjo....the player will not hit the cow on it ass....it why I choose Harry Kane to play the banjo and the philosophy iss good because with Harry the cow she not happy

Poch's other famous quotes include:

If a cow stands on the goal line.....and you give Fernando a, ow you say, banjo....the player will not hit the cow on it ass....it why I choose Harry Kane to play the banjo and the philosophy iss good because with Harry the cow she not happy

DnUB69rWwAEZ_cp.jpg

There are times in life you need to be pushed into a reality uncomfortable situation in order to grow and improve.

None of our starting 11 are pushed. Poch has his favourites and won't drop them no matter what. It's poor man management, whichever way you look at it.

Kane plays shit. Gets played. Plays shit. Gets played.

Poch's response? Go to the media and tell everyone Kane is going to play every single game. Sure, he's "showing faith in his players". He's also showing his hand and being a mug.

There are times in life you need to be pushed into a reality uncomfortable situation in order to grow and improve.

None of our starting 11 are pushed. Poch has his favourites and won't drop them no matter what. It's poor man management, whichever way you look at it.

Kane plays shit. Gets played. Plays shit. Gets played.

Poch's response? Go to the media and tell everyone Kane is going to play every single game. Sure, he's "showing faith in his players". He's also showing his hand and being a mug.
Maybe players not being pushed is the reason tripps and toby are not even on the plane to Italy! It's getting a bit weird not sure if Poch has lost the dressing room and or the plot but worrying times at the moment. Be interesting to see how things are after the Brighton game!

Yeah that was me that posted that in the managers thread! I think for us that stat is very good considering what’s gone on in the past with other managers! Of the top of my head only city last season and them previously plus the Newcastle debacle is the only games where we’ve been out played and out thought. Other 16 you win,you lose.

I couldn't remember where I had read it, or would have credited you, mate. It's a bloody great stat.

Is he Mourinho in disguise? This is starting to look like the last season of AVB. Very worrying. We really need to ensure we do not lose this as Inter are our biggest competition for qualifying assuming Barcalona will qualify. I can understand resting 2 players that played as much as Kane but why not say that instead of some cryptic crap.

I don’t get it BK. Unsurprisingly our cultural differences aren’t reflected by a silly picture. You’ll have to do better than that. I’m not fond of American cinema, and have avoided it since 2002. It’s so full of shit - like most of the rubbish you put out to pollute the world.

I don’t get it BK. Unsurprisingly our cultural differences aren’t reflected by a silly picture. You’ll have to do better than that. I’m not fond of American cinema, and have avoided it since 2002. It’s so full of shit - like most of the rubbish you put out to pollute the world.

Wayne's World- Wayne meeting Jim Morrison with the weird Naked Indian- similar mystical journey Poch-type reference- the cow metaphor is our weird naked indian moment! It was a long-shot, but I really didn't think you hadn't seen Wayne's World at least once. Oh well. Win some, lose some.

And don't use the collective "you" with me and "murica". I was only born here, and rather resent having to pay a shitload of taxes to support things that either rain death on poor people, or money on rich people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom