Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the case of the cunt who sang about The Special Cunt, I am on the hunt. We have a list of likely suspects: Adebayor, Capoue, Kaboul, Paulinho, Vlad, Chadli, Fazio and Bentaleb. (BAE was already out of the squad before the League Cup final.)

I think it is likely Poch would ship the piece of shit to a deserted island and we would never see him in a Tottenham shirt again after an offense like that. I looked it up, and I believe the only two who never played for us again were Kaboul and Capoue. I submit it was one of them.

Poch implies the guilty party was a senior player. Only one player had been a longtime fixture in the squad and then never appeared again after the League Cup final. J'accuse....Younnes Kaboul.
:adeohshit:

Yeah, I seriously doubt Poch would have let that information go if it referred to a current player.

458E361E00000578-0-image-a-209_1508619595005.jpg
Heroes

got to say I did worry that he never had a plan b, but last year and more this season he shows he is now thinking outside the norm, Dele playing that deeper role today, the formation on Tuesday
well done Poch

Back
Top Bottom