Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DEJC9XyXUAIdxoN.jpg

There is some talent in that pic. Just underlines how brilliant Poch and co are.

As much as anyone could not like Levy/ENIC, I've never known a club to reach out to its former players like them. Daniel's been good like that (if I can credit him).

As much as anyone could not like Levy/ENIC, I've never known a club to reach out to its former players like them. Daniel's been good like that (if I can credit him).
The difference between having a lifelong supporter run the club, and some billionaire using it to launder money or expand his global business empire

They/he aren't that good - they were claiming to be struggling to find anyone to represent my Granddad at the 50th anniversary of the Double, until someone suggested they search for 'Blanchflower' on their own customer database.

They/he aren't that good - they were claiming to be struggling to find anyone to represent my Granddad at the 50th anniversary of the Double, until someone suggested they search for 'Blanchflower' on their own customer database.

That's probably admin related though rather than a sort of policy that comes from the top. All due respect for your situation though.

Back
Top Bottom