Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Poch in that clothing, I think we can expect a musical of our 2016/17 season.

Well the first pages of this thread show just how much we can foresee what will happen in football.

Imagine there is a similar Leicester forum someone where Ranieri appointment is ripped apart as well.

It's a funny old game.....

Noticed this earlier.

1337px-TottenhamHotspurFC_League_Performance.svg.png

Working off the graph, it looks like these last 5 years, especially with Poch) have been the most stable and consistent in our history. We haven't won anything in that time, but hopefully it's the recipe for a solid foundation for success.

Noticed this earlier.

1337px-TottenhamHotspurFC_League_Performance.svg.png

Working off the graph, it looks like these last 5 years, especially with Poch) have been the most stable and consistent in our history. We haven't won anything in that time, but hopefully it's the recipe for a solid foundation for success.
I hope so.

I am very apprehensive about this season. I believe the coming season will be a test of just how good we have become.
We then have to do it all over again the next.

I hope so.

I am very apprehensive about this season. I believe the coming season will be a test of just how good we have become.
We then have to do it all over again the next.
I'm mixed with apprehension & excitement for the exact reasons you state. The next two seasons are a real leap into the unknown for us, particularly after such a spectacular last season at home. I just hope we can get off to a flying start at Wembley to settle any big stage nerves there. To be honest, I'm glad we've got the chavs there early doors. Give them a good seeing to, & all of a sudden we don't look at all vulnerable in our temporary home.

I'm mixed with apprehension & excitement for the exact reasons you state. The next two seasons are a real leap into the unknown for us, particularly after such a spectacular last season at home. I just hope we can get off to a flying start at Wembley to settle any big stage nerves there. To be honest, I'm glad we've got the chavs there early doors. Give them a good seeing to, & all of a sudden we don't look at all vulnerable in our temporary home.

apparently Chavs have Hazard out for our game, that's a big big bonus.

Back
Top Bottom