Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not so sure about that - it will hopefully be pretty daunting for clubs to come and see a home team in a league game with 75,000 supporters......and for the refs as well.....that's what happens at Old Trafford

Hope you're right but it hasn't played out that way thus far...

Yeah, but we always get fucked by European refs for some reason - away, at WHL and at Wembley.

....But how does our being at Wembley change that when according to your good self we've already been the victim of such at said ground?

Anyway, not doubting you, but what instances spring to mind?

To be honest, the memories of being fucked by BvB, Genk and Monaco resonate a while lot deeper with me....

....But how does our being at Wembley change that when according to your good self we've already been the victim of such at said ground?

Anyway, not doubting you, but what instances spring to mind?

To be honest, the memories of being fucked by BvB, Genk and Monaco resonate a while lot deeper with me....

There was no change in Europe - I'm hoping for more favourable treatment in domestic games

There was no change in Europe - I'm hoping for more favourable treatment in domestic games

Equally so, not sure what's founding that hope?

I fear if anything EPL at Wembley will be worse than WHL as the the refs will be hyped to be reffing there and lead to calamitous and/or ego based decisions.

I wish the press would make their mind up.

Kane injured = one man team, going to finish 6th....Poch basically useless

One scrappy win later = Poch to Barca, Dele to be England Captain, etc

JUST FUCKING CHOOSE!! Are we / him good or shit...

Topical...

C8ETKQ1XkAQtkcb.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom