Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shocking that at this stage in his first season we had virtually twice the number of goals conceded.
If we were a house that needed renovating - Poch had to start with clearing out the smack den someone had made in the bathroom.

cropped_Wall-LOLZ.gif

"Some things you can't refuse. But I'm not DESPERATE to leave."

Can't help but feel a bit perturbed by that remark! Does that mean if a big enough offer comes along, he's off?

:pochsulk:

Let's be frank, if one of the big Spanish clubs come knocking he'll be off and I wouldn't hold it against him.

He is world class and yet has one French FA Cup to show for it. He's not getting any younger

I obviously want him to stay as long as possible

I think we're lucky there are about 5 goalkeepers ahead of Lloris and most of them are at the top clubs - his distribution makes sure he's not snapped up by the other big clubs.

Every single International break, every single year, year on year, from the moment he signed for us he has been linked away from us. (French press piled in because Uncle Brad was being played ahead of him the week he joined). Yet, he is still here, our player, our captain. FIVE years he has been with us 5!! We are his longest serving club, he has never played as many games for another club.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom