Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Question what?

What do you do as a manager when a player refuses to do the necessary training for it?

You were funny at first, but now you're just a massive pain in the arse. Don't take it hard bubba, but could you leave me alone, as you're not informative, or remotely funny. In fact, what the fucking, fuck are you? I've got it, you're a massive cunt - now please fuck off. Go and shoot some Elk or other large animals. Let me make it plain to you, no matter who you think you are, I will never take you seriously. I hope you get trampled by a moose, which would be ironic if you were trying to kiss her goodnight.

I will now paint with smileys.
:freund:
:kaneshh:

:pochserious:
:walker:
:dembelewtf::bentaleblol::allitongue:
:chadliwtf:
:adebaehug:
:adeninja:

Can you get drunk banned?

Words for all - ?

HWOHWY
You were funny at first, but now you're just a massive pain in the arse. Don't take it hard bubba, but could you leave me alone, as you're not informative, or remotely funny. In fact, what the fucking, fuck are you? I've got it, you're a massive cunt - now please fuck off. Go and shoot some Elk or other large animals. Let me make it plain to you, no matter who you think you are, I will never take you seriously. I hope you get trampled by a moose, which would be ironic if you were trying to kiss her goodnight.

So are we allowed to judge him yet?

No, no, no... it's all Levy's fault we only have one striker (if you ignore the others) and even a hybrid of Fergie, Jose and Pep would have struggled to outplay Stoke at home with the players at our disposal.

In all honesty, it's probably too early this season to be drawing conclusions (even for a seasoned Poch doubter) so I'll wait to see where we are after 5 games or so. I still think we'll finish around 7th or 8th regardless of signings to happen.

So are we allowed to judge him yet?

Ask that again in two years.......sadly, we were allowed to judge the likes of Stambouli and Fazio a lot sooner.
Lamela apparently still needs time though to settle....sorry, anyone know how this works?

Said it a thousand times, and I do stand by it, that I want Poch to stay.

But let me reiterate, it is way more for my health and sanity, than it is I think he´s a brilliant manager in the making.

While he has certain attributes that are admirable:
Faith in youth and a willingness to build
Fitness
Certainly is trying to implement something

I still feel that he is:
Very naive, tactically
Still has the dreadful inability to make subs that improve us, or even just steady the ship
Still no leader has emerged on the pitch
Still have a weak mentality when teams go at us and score

This is why Im desperate for Levy to just sign every single player he needs, because he clearly is not capable of making it work unless he has the perfect squad.

Worrying thing is, there are probably two teams on the planet who can say they have, and even they want more players.

I like to see him work on his human relationship skills. Stop exiling your players before the transfer window is closed. You never know if you need them again.

I don't think Lennon is such a bad influence that he doesn't deserve a chance here again. He can defend better without some stupid fouls.

As for Ade, I know alot doesn't like him but then he will make a better sub than Lamela last night. With a real striker, at least Stoke will have to worry about him getting behind the defence.

Why are people always so eager to reach a poin where they can start "judging" new managers.

Ever notice how the ones who do this are always the was the want to criticise or say he's crap. It's like they've been itching from day one to say they don't like him and are desperate to reach a point in time where they can finally say I told you so.

People focus on what they want to focus on. Never mind how Poch had us playing yesterday up until he was forced to take Kane off.

60 minutes yesterday we played some lovely stuff. So why is it so hard for some people to be positive and realise that THAT is what he is capable of given the right tools rather than judging him on the 30 minutes after he's lost our key player and has been left with no one to replace him with?

Every manager will succeed if given the right tools. AVB will probably win the title with Hulk, Moutinho and Bale. :avbhumph:

A good manager learns to adapt with the tools at his disposal.

I like to see him work on his human relationship skills. Stop exiling your players before the transfer window is closed. You never know if you need them again.

I don't think Lennon is such a bad influence that he doesn't deserve a chance here again. He can defend better without some stupid fouls.

As for Ade, I know alot doesn't like him but then he will make a better sub than Lamela last night. With a real striker, at least Stoke will have to worry about him getting behind the defence.
Got to disagree with this. It's the first time we seem to have a manager that is in charge 100%. We've needed this for a long time.

Top managers don't take shit from troublesome individuals and you don't want twats like that upsetting the squad environment.

Plus Ade has done nothing since Tim left to suggests he'd have done any more than Lamela yesterday. He certainly wouldn't have put in the effort he did.

Levy needs to recognise the issues in the squad now and get them sorted before the window closes.

For me the window closing after the season has already started makes a total mockery of the opening few fixtures.

Back
Top Bottom