Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's time this thread got moved to general football tbh.
Poch's days with us at this time were done mate. If he goes elsewhere and cleans up it won't mean that Spurs weren't right to bin him.

I love the guy, top man but everyone with an ounce of football in their veins could see it was shot to pieces in the end. We can only make decisions on what's best for the club not ultimately based on what Poch might do elsewhere.

This is one of the most sensible posts I have read about the entire thing.

Can't fathom why Poch would want to join Woolwich. Surely he can get a job of similar or higher profile where he has a much better chance to actually win something, which would help lay to rest one of his hoodoos? :sonhmm:

As much as I thought it was best for him to go towards the end there is still
No denying what he done for us as a club, without him we wouldn’t have Jose now , he helped us become one of the big boys and allowed is to dream again, I don’t get some of the stick he is still getting, surely it’s possible to be grateful and appreciate what someone has done and show them a little bit of respect for it ?

Poch spent the whole time he was here saying he could never go to a rival like Woolwich. It would be pathetic if he was just all talk.

I’d have no problem with him if he went to United.

The difference between the two parting statements and time it took to speak between Emery and Poch is a bit embarrassing from our point of view

What's embarrassing is your constant need to hate on Poch.

I thought you were done talking about him?

Give it a fuckin rest you liar

Back
Top Bottom