Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

United and Woolwich making some moves in the transfer market. We have a good squad but there is a danger that come the start of the season ours will be at the same level as theirs or worse.

Remember that neither of these clubs are in the CL next season so they will be able to rotate their squad in the EL and give their main stars a rest. We won't have the same luxury.

I'm feeling a tad concerned and it wouldn't shock me if Poch ends up quitting the club at some point this season.

I must had a Rip Van Winkle moment, I stumbled out of the boozer content with the stroll against our special relationship partners and fell asleep in haze of alcohol induced satisfaction.
I wake up with a pounding headache to see #BackPoch trending on twitter and heavy condemnations directed towards our chairman who just secured the club’s record signing and delivered the best stadium in the world.

United and Woolwich making some moves in the transfer market. We have a good squad but there is a danger that come the start of the season ours will be at the same level as theirs or worse.

Remember that neither of these clubs are in the CL next season so they will be able to rotate their squad in the EL and give their main stars a rest. We won't have the same luxury.

I'm feeling a tad concerned and it wouldn't shock me if Poch ends up quitting the club at some point this season.

Blah Blah Blah

Poch leaving

Boring

He wouldn't have been here anymore if he had such a weak mentality.

sheesh, Spurs twitter is worse then scum TV right now. Pretty embarassing. I get it. Poch doesn't seem to be getting who he asked for and wants but lots of stuff go on behind the scenes. Who knows who we actually want. Poch does sound a bit ticked off by the transfer window but even he says its out of his control, he just has to get the players he has to play the system he wants. Plain and simple.

There’s a lot of confidence in here but I have to say I did not like the tone of his presser. Unless he’s a good actor it seems like he is genuinely pissed at being undermined. I know there will be those who disagree with me and say it’s diversionary stuff / chaff to distract the media’s attention from the real deals but I genuinely think Levy is playing a dangerous game. Sorry, but that’s the way I see it.

Weird how so many people are using the fact we broke our transfer record to justify this window.
Every fucking club in the premier league has smashed their transfer record since our previous signing, Lucas Moura. Some have smashed it multiple times!
Breaking the transfer record in todays market is inevitable.

#BackPoch

Weird how so many people are using the fact we broke our transfer record to justify this window.
Every fucking club in the premier league has smashed their transfer record since our previous signing, Lucas Moura. Some have smashed it multiple times!

#BackPoch

Yep without a doubt I came to say the exact same thing, is there a premier League club who hasn't broken their transfer record in the last 3 years?

There’s a lot of confidence in here but I have to say I did not like the tone of his presser. Unless he’s a good actor it seems like he is genuinely pissed at being undermined. I know there will be those who disagree with me and say it’s diversionary stuff / chaff to distract the media’s attention from the real deals but I genuinely think Levy is playing a dangerous game. Sorry, but that’s the way I see it.
If any Spurs fan watched that press conference and didn't come away feeling more than a little worried, then that's a whole new level of delusion. (And that is no mean feat for some on here)

#BackPoch
Is there anything more Woolich than this pathetic hashtag.

Back
Top Bottom