Mauricio Pochettino

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

So, how did Pochettino convince Ndombele?

"It is difficult to describe but he knows how to touch people, to leave a mark on people. He looked at me in the eyes and said: 'Come with me, I am sure that you will progress.'

"It is these types of little things that made me want to sign over there. I could see that he really, genuinely wanted me, that he genuinely liked me
."

They have quite a young team, with very good players and a very good manager. When a club was a Champions League finalist this season, you have to look at their project. When I look at Tottenham, I see a big European club. It is another dimension. To go to the next level, it was the best choice."

Register to remove

chubbs

Supporter
.........VAR is OURS........ It's Clear & Obvious
How the fuck will we ever think up a chant for Maurizio Pochettino??
Let's hear it for the boy
Lets give the boy a hand (clap clap, clap clap-clap)
Lets hear it for Maurizio
He's (even) better than his Dad (clap clap, clap clap-clap)

Last edited:

Airfixx

Take your miserable whining and fuck off.
Let's hear it for the boy
Lets give the boy a hand (clap clap, clap clap-clap)
Lets hear it for Maurizio
He's (even) better than his Dad (clap clap, clap clap-clap)

Hahah.... Used to breakdance to that tune as a kid!

(Something 'groomy' about the way that video kicks off tho'.... :pochshock2: )

Register to remove

He was saying the same thing before we even played the final, so not exactly news.

It's fair enough to wonder if he could generate the same enthusiasm for another 5 years if he had achieved the miracle of winning the CL last season. Even Zidane fucked off after winning it for a 3rd time when he saw the president was not listening to his plan for the future.

Top Bottom