Mauricio Pochettino

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Register to remove

Whatever else and assuming the curse of non-signing players is lifted, Pochettino has to show less favouritism going forward.

Arguably his biggest flaw.

I stand by my belief that it will take a lot for Moura to forgive his CL final omission from the starting line-up.

I think today was massive as far as Pochettino’s future is concerned. His general rhetoric over the last year has heavily implied he wants to see serious investment and backing, otherwise perhaps the project has gone as far as it can.

Well he’s got his (reportedly) number one target, smashing our club record transfer fee at the same time. He’s got a young prospect for the future as well, and it sounds like we’re still trying to bring in more.

We’re not the Sheik Mansour team, so we’re not going to throw £200m in a summer window. However, Levy has backed his manager and delivered a marquee signing that will improve the team.

I’m not going to claim to be too familiar with Ndombele, but I know he’s been seen as one of the most exciting central midfielders in the world and had a number of elite teams looking at him. This transfer is a massive show of support.

Where’s he at today? Imaging signing for Spurs and not having a big sexy Pochettino arm draped across you.

Bet he smells great too. Poor lads.

In its way I felt like Poch not being there today spoke volumes. Long, hard season over, the manager is on holiday, he hands Levy his list of targets, and the club has gone out and signed #1 on the list before preseason training starts. That's backing in a way that goes beyond just money.

Plenty more to do and plenty more to discuss about the financial side of it, but this is a very positive sign.

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
Where’s he at today? Imaging signing for Spurs and not having a big sexy Pochettino arm draped across you.

Bet he smells great too. Poor lads.
He's still on his wave rider. Heading back across the atlantic so he can see the presents Levy have delivered. A school of dolphins traveling next to him.

Last edited:

Register to remove

I’m not going to claim to be too familiar with Ndombele, but I know he’s been seen as one of the most exciting central midfielders in the world and had a number of elite teams looking at him. This transfer is a massive show of support.
I'm sure even CE's corner tekkers look great in a highlight reel but if you have five minutes, clap your peepers on this and you'll see why he is compared to Dembele.

Top Bottom