Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just look at the state of the tweets from some..........

What isn't a surprise is those that have a certain agenda are yet again coloured by it, it dictates how they follow Spurs to the point of fucking up any objectivity on anything that ever happens at the Club.....beautifully funny though, long may they continue to embarrass themselves, stupid fucking cunts!

Got bored going through them, so, so many. Also, just check the amount that are getting deleted! Shameful, embarrassing scenes.

Just look at the state of the tweets from some..........

What isn't a surprise is those that have a certain agenda are yet again coloured by it, it dictates how they follow Spurs to the point of fucking up any objectivity on anything that ever happens at the Club.....beautifully funny though, long may they continue to embarrass themselves, stupid fucking cunts!

Got bored going through them, so, so many. Also, just check the amount that are getting deleted! Shameful, embarrassing scenes.

I love how they all maintained that Pochettino was just a Levy stooge, but when everybody began to love him they pivoted to him being let down by Levy....

Some nice quotes in there.

“We called him Conejo [Rabbit] and I said ‘Conejo, we are so proud of you’ (because we all called him ‘Conejo’, and everyone called me Careca). I’m hanging on to one line of his reply: ‘Careca, this is a tremendous madness’.

Back
Top Bottom