Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most of these fuckers have no notable insight; majority prob just read the same headlines we do...

Anyone genuinely think Mido has got a direct-line to DL or MP for hot gossip? LOL
That's what annoys me more though. Why and how would Mido know anything about the club now and yet he still comes up with this shite. He was always well liked when he was here and seemed to like the club so he should keep his mouth shut when we don't need anymore fuel for the media fire about Poch's future.

That's what annoys me more though. Why and how would Mido know anything about the club now and yet he still comes up with this shite. He was always well liked when he was here and seemed to like the club so he should keep his mouth shut when we don't need anymore fuel for the media fire about Poch's future.

I don't disagree. I tend to think new un-fat Mido is making a play to up his media game now he feels a bit more 'fit for TV'....

Serious chancer, del-boy vibe about Mido....

He's appeared on Brazil's show a few times of late... First time I heard him i was like "WDF....Mido????".

Not all ex-players are Yids I guess...

LOL, you just knew that the disruption from the press was coming before the CL final.
I am looking forward to the follow up article:

Juventus Sporting Director falls into hidden moat at Spurs Training Center.

EDIT: I would also accept the more Game of Thrones style: Juventus Sporting Director Switches Sides Mid Meeting with Daniel Levy.

This genuinely worries me. Surely Levy wouldn't have anyone travel just to tell them "thanks, but no".

Hopefully this is like the Batman scene but in reverse. The one where Morgan Freeman traveled to China just to tell the money launderer that Wayne Enterprises wasn't interested. Except instead of Batman infiltrating their building to kidnap the guy, it's the opposite and we're looking to steal their sporting director.

Too far?

:pochfacepalm::pochbye:

The thing is mate, if Mido had come out and said he had inside information that Poch was committing his long term future to Spurs, the same people casting him off as some cunt talking bollocks and not a proper yid would be lauding him up as someone with club connections and massaging his ring because he's saying what they want to hear..

We've seen it with Hoddle.
Says we need to start spending serious money and he's labelled a floppy haired cunt who bears a grudge against Levy.
Then he says Poch had money but chose not to spend it and the same people are on it like flies over shit.

Horses for courses I guess. Lets just enjoy our moment of glory next week and then see what happens.
That's the best approach

Daniel Levy is not going to let poch go anywhere this summer, especially if he is getting his cheque book out to give poch money to spend.

Having to negotiate with Daniel when poch has 4 years on his contract is enough to put any club off let alone Juventus who aren’t a Man City/Real Madrid with endless amounts of money.

Poch is not the type to shirk his responsibilities either so if Daniel says poch stays, then he will carry out his job to the best of his abilities.

The only reason the press are running with it is because of poch’s comments.

Have you noticed something? Since poch made those comments the links with our players leaving this summer have been almost non existent, there are some small reports about Eriksen, absolutely ZILCH about Toby and no annual Harry Kane is leaving reports.

This is all because poch has used the media by making suggestive comments to move the focus away from his players and firmly on him.

It’s perfect it stops the players minds being conflicted. He is a class act our Poch.

I'm done with fretting over whether he or anyone else might be going, as it's not going to change anything. If Poch or a player thinks they can get better elsewhere, then let them try. I still don't think Poch is going anywhere, but if he does, so be it.

I'm done with fretting over whether he or anyone else might be going, as it's not going to change anything. If Poch or a player thinks they can get better elsewhere, then let them try. I still don't think Poch is going anywhere, but if he does, so be it.

Simple choice... Fear or hope.

Good call Mrs. P.

I'm in this boat too, Mrs. P.

With the extra caveat that if Poch brings home the Gary-Linekar-looking trophy, he can do whatever the fuck* he wants any still be a hero in my eyes.

* with the exception of managing Woolwich.

I don’t bother with this thread for a few days and suddenly Poch is going to Juventus. Looking forward to him being connected to Bayern next week.

Back
Top Bottom