Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho would never go to Juventus. He's Inter through and through... I'm kind of worried about Poch but I think that Juve will most likely go after someone like Deschamps or Simone Inzaghi. Deschamps got them through Serie B and I think he deserves a shot at being their coach now...
I really don't think there's much to worry about from the prospect of Poch going to a backwater like Serie A.

Mourinho would never go to Juventus. He's Inter through and through... I'm kind of worried about Poch but I think that Juve will most likely go after someone like Deschamps or Simone Inzaghi. Deschamps got them through Serie B and I think he deserves a shot at being their coach now...
Wouldn't be surprised to see Conte go back, or maybe Simone (he might wait for the Inter job though). Maybe Blanc or even Ancelloti seems Napoli fans don't like him.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Conte go back, or maybe Simone (he might wait for the Inter job though). Maybe Blanc or even Ancelloti seems Napoli fans don't like him.
Appearently, Conte is linked with the Inter job (which is very weird to me to say the least). I think Ancellotis bridges with Juve have burned a long time ago, and, I just spoke with some Juve mates, and the one that they want the most is Erik Ten Hag.

Now watch Poch being linked to Juve.

David Hytner article incoming...

giphy.gif

He was a translator/coach at Barca and managed Madrid. If the job pays a lot he'll take it.

Appearently, Conte is linked with the Inter job (which is very weird to me to say the least). I think Ancellotis bridges with Juve have burned a long time ago, and, I just spoke with some Juve mates, and the one that they want the most is Erik Ten Hag.
Hasn't Hag just turned down the Bayern Munich job? Juve would be an interesting move, and I'd imagine he'd want to take a few Ajax players with him... De Ligt being one.

Christ, I hope that doesn't happen. I think Ten Hag is an excellent manager and would like to see the guy get paid, but I think he deserves a better platform for his style of football than the Old Lady of parked busses and geriatric felons.

The way things stand currently, Juve is a step sideways for Poch. Don't know why he'd be interested.

If Juve is a sideways step then there are only about 3 teams in world football that are above our level, which we all know is not true.

Juve win titles every season, regularly compete in the late stages of the CL and they have Cristiano in their team. It would be daft in the extreme to pretend we are on the same level as them. We are not a million miles away but we are not in the same tier as them at this point, we would not have been able to sign Cristiano from Real Madrid.

Mauricio Pochettino escapes Champions League final touchline ban

Suspended touchline ban for causing a delay to the home match. That's bollocks.
Especially if they charge him for entering the pitch after THAT goal - do UEFA make a big deal of those?
Also some of our squad ran to the away corner.
The FA charged Klopp £8k for running all the way into the centre line lol.

Ajax delayed the kick off in both legs, our players were already out on the pitch waiting for them, to the point that people were even commenting on it.

Back
Top Bottom