Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think that game tells us our period with Poch is over.

He has fluttered his eyelids too much.

And I'd say he is off to Real at the end of the season and Eriksen will go with him.

Danny Mills on BBC Radio 5 live

Could this be a huge, monumental moment for Mauricio Pochettino, thinking 'look, this is as far as I can take them this Tottenham team? I haven't got a very strong bench, there was no investment in the summer, there'll be no investment in January and I now lose Son to the Asian Cup.'

Levy better be whispering the absolute sweetest promises in his ear tonight.

Let's be real he's the best manager in the world and he loves us we better not fuck this up

Danny Mills on BBC Radio 5 live

Could this be a huge, monumental moment for Mauricio Pochettino, thinking 'look, this is as far as I can take them this Tottenham team? I haven't got a very strong bench, there was no investment in the summer, there'll be no investment in January and I now lose Son to the Asian Cup.'
Cunt. Heard that. Fucking cunt

Pochettino saying in his post-match interview that he was pleased and proud of our performance tonight.

Also said that the second half was one of the best performances he's seen from Tottenham.

Also said Kane is a worry.

Pochettino saying in his post-match interview that he was pleased and proud of our performance tonight.

Also said that the second half was one of the best performances he's seen from Tottenham.
He also said forums are full of trolls and morons, but that you're just a complete unbearable twat.

Twat personified if you will.

Also said Kane is a worry.

It was an absolutely dominating 2nd half performance, nothing dropped for any of our boys tonight if one goes in I honestly think we go onto score a 2nd but alas it wasn't to be

Relax you pussies, to be only 9 pts behind a record breaking Liverpool team and only 2 behind City is still decent considering no transfers and lowest wage bill out of top 6

I think that game tells us our period with Poch is over.

He has fluttered his eyelids too much.

And I'd say he is off to Real at the end of the season and Eriksen will go with him.
Fuck off you stupid Cunt...
Tell me how Oles Gunner Solskjaer's Cum tastes in your open gaping willing mouth!

Prick!

Back
Top Bottom