Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’ll never have it as good as when he was at Spurs :harrysmile:

I remember him saying something similar about his time with us. How things have changed in those years :pochbye::levywtf:
He didn't say we'll "never have it as good"

He said "we've never had it so good" and he was right.

He never had it so good either of course.

Poch said he wants to be here 20 years , 20 years is known as a score , which is another word for “ to orchestrate “ something

To orchestrate — plan or coordinate the elements of (a situation) to produce a desired effect, especially surreptiously

Surreptitiously - in a way that attempts to avoid notice or attention; secretively.

He’s gone lads , accept it

I should work for Sky

He didn't say we'll "never have it as good"

He said "we've never had it so good" and he was right.

He never had it so good either of course.

It was "they" (the fans)...

He was wrong... That statement befits him, but not us ..

Now = Better squad, better manager, better league finishes.

....Trying to tell.me the glory years of the 60s snd 80s dont top Redknapp too?

I think Harry's just gradually accepted thats HE fucked up.... He hasnt always been as gracious since he left.... Really only the last year otmr two he's been prepared to defend us when part of a punditry panel.

Poch said he wants to be here 20 years , 20 years is known as a score , which is another word for “ to orchestrate “ something

To orchestrate — plan or coordinate the elements of (a situation) to produce a desired effect, especially surreptiously

Surreptitiously - in a way that attempts to avoid notice or attention; secretively.

He’s gone lads , accept it

I should work for Sky

Is that you, Ted Rogers?

Pochettino "No! I think no-one can question my commitment with the club, that is my perception and the most important perception is my perception - how the people take my words through the media is so difficult."

"The interpretation or perception the people have [for my words] is so difficult to manage, manipulate or change."

"We always work thinking we are going to be here for a long period with massive responsibility but knowing too that football is present, it is today - it is not tomorrow."

"You need to work, thinking with the responsibility that you are going to be here for twenty years knowing that you need to win today, that is why it is so complicated. If you do not win today then maybe you will struggle tomorrow."

"The next step is going to be even bigger. I think that Tottenham is preparing to be one of the most exciting clubs in the world and I hope that is with us."

The fighting Cock Bletchley Park Code Breakers boot up the enigma machine and get to work on Poch's next set of quotes. What's he saying now JT what does he mean?
enigma-v43.gif

And here is the full interview, spoken by his own words. And for those utter tools baning on and on and on and on and on about Levy not backing Poch or he will be off, please sit back and fucking listen. If this doesn't shut you up nothing will.
Mauricio Pochettino exclusive: Tottenham plans, Manchester United links and more

There is a plan in place at our club, Poch is involved in shaping that plan. Poch and Levy are in "100% agreement on what that plan". This has always been the case, nothing has changed since the day Poch walked into our club. Now fuck off and get behind what is going on at this club, all of it, on and off the pitch.

And here is the full interview, spoken by his own words. And for those utter tools baning on and on and on and on and on about Levy not backing Poch or he will be off, please sit back and fucking listen. If this doesn't shut you up nothing will.
Mauricio Pochettino exclusive: Tottenham plans, Manchester United links and more

There is a plan in place at our club, Poch is involved in shaping that plan. Poch and Levy are in "100% agreement on what that plan". This has always been the case, nothing has changed since the day Poch walked into our club. Now fuck off and get behind what is going on at this club, all of it, on and off the pitch.

What the fuck more can he say?

B...b...b...but he didn't say he wasn't going to Manure.

"Anything can happen in football, which is why it is hard to predict the future" (or words to that effect)

1) If we lose every game from now to the end of the season, Levy won't keep him as manager.
2) If Levy sells 18 first team players and doesn't replace them, Poch will leave.

Very easy to understand what he means.

Back
Top Bottom