Match Thread: Wolves (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Benjoss said:
There should be a counter article to that Metro one which reads 'Caulker delights Spurs fans by keeping a***nal at bay in their 3-2 loss to Swansea'

'Av it!

Couldn't agree more... fuck me what a non-story; ArseANAL loanee clears ball into Spurs player's face... HOLD THE BACK PAGE!!

fuck 'em, they got 'CAULKERED' yesterday anyway, so let them crow about Frimpong's fucking HOOF!!!

...next thing you know they'll be releasing a DVD of it!

Gooners are such despicable fucking hypocriticunts!

MJHall said:
Thelonious said:
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footba...s-by-koing-rafael-van-der-vaart#ixzz1jZP1UvSp

Frimpong is a prime example of hype over substance, awful footballer, awful human being, awful cunt.

What they should be questioning is why Frimpong was 'clearing' the ball at head height directly across his own 18 yard box. My PE teacher would have made him run a moat around the pitch for doing that.

My thoughts on this exactly. Totally boneheaded footballer. 2 inches to the right and Rafa possibly gets credited for a goal. I was disappointed McCarthy took fuckface off because he was destined for a red and probably should've earned one sooner in the match. Modric and vdV started to stay away from him because he is flat out dangerous - and not in a good way.

Thelonious said:
Evening Standard and the Metro are very gooner-centric. Not surprised they made an article about it, they can trend topics and get column space. We'll take the League.

As are the majority of the commentators who handle Tottenham games. You just know that an "analyst" is a gooner when they refer to the scum as THE Woolwich. In fact, why the fuck are they even brought into the discussion during coverage of a Spurs / Wolves match?

Not so in America. The commentators here on Fox seem to openly prefer Tottenham. Warren Barton was really giving it to Woolwich after the Swansea loss followed by hearty laughs in the studio.

HarrysArmy.jpg

If anyone saw a group of guys looking like this at the weekend, you should of said hello.

Not 100% sure on why there were Harry masks but...

A guy (ST holder for 30 years) who used to come to WHL with us died a few years ago. Every year we have one game where a group of us from Lowestoft (where I live) and Yarmouth (down the road) get together and have a day out in memory of him. There was 60 of us in total on Saturday and some of you may have seen us either at Liverpool Street or the B&H.

Thelonious said:
Barton is a gooner

S'pose you're the expert. He must do a pretty good job at hiding his preference based on the way he has been absolutely trashing them. I'm just saying that the analysts here seem genuinely excited to broadcast Spurs games and fairly indifferent toward Woolwich. There isn't the same institutional bias.

Back
Top Bottom