Match fred QPR (h) - the Terry Venables derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Play Caulker and Dempsey.

Granero looks to be class in the midfield. We'll see how good he looks when he has to deal with :sandro: :dembele:

He could just stick Gallas at left back instead of in the centre,played at LB loadsa times for the Arse and CFC - unlikely to get bullied out there. Just pissed for pace instead.

Marshy said:
He could just stick Gallas at left back instead of in the centre,played at LB loadsa times for the Arse and CFC - unlikely to get bullied out there. Just pissed for pace instead.
Yeah with SWP and/or Mackie on the Right (if both fit) they will open Gallas up like a can of beans with their pace. But Im fairly confident that Naughton will be fit. The EPL Injury table has a return date as Sunday.

EDIT: Oh... and Hoilett.

Abbey Yid said:
Éperons said:
[tweet]http://twitter.com/FFScout/statuses/249124671600091136[/tweet]

:smashem:
Similar story against Newcastle on the opening day when supposedly their entire starting XI were out. Think nearly everybody played for them though, that was upsetting..

Remember that, everyone confident we would win because of the amount of players they had out.

Diakite is suffering from depression and is out of the country, this obviously means he'll score a hat-trick tomorrow.

Aw gash for some reason I assumed this game was on tv but it's gooners v city. Will have to try to stream on my gf's parents' crap Internet up north. As that's where I am for the next 3 days

I want goals and lots of them. I want the home fans to sing like it was the N-LDN derby. I want Bale on the left and Sandro bossing the middle.

I've got to drive part of the way there because my trains are fucked and it'd take about 2 hours each way on shitty rail replacement buses. This means I can't go in the pub and get pissed beforehand, fuck Sunday games.

Smolik said:
I've got to drive part of the way there because my trains are fucked and it'd take about 2 hours each way on shitty rail replacement buses. This means I can't go in the pub and get pissed beforehand, fuck Sunday games.
#prayforSmolik

Honestly, it's well pissed me off, was proper looking forward to a few beers. If we're not 3 - 0 up in the first 5 minutes I'm gonna boo now
:baletroll:

Raitei said:
I, stupidly, have a date at 4. What's the best way to either let her down, or transition the coffee to the pub instead?

Tell her you want to watch the match, if she says fuck off, then you can chuck her with no recriminations...If she says OK then she's a keeper...but not as good as Friedel though...

Back
Top Bottom