Match fred QPR (h) - the Terry Venables derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuinely thought this game was tomorrow, it was only when I thought that it was a bit strange playing that soon after Thursday night that I checked.

Lucky really, otherwise I'd have felt like a right tit turning up in Tottenham tomorrow and wondering why it was so empty

Hate it when that happens, you get all excited and then depressed that you have to wait a whole extra day

Dru said:
Hate it when that happens, you get all excited and then depressed that you have to wait a whole extra day

I was quite pleased to be honest because I'm going to watch boxing tomorrow night so I would've had to rush back after the game. Also I've got Monday off work so I can still get on the beers on Sunday. Pretty much a good result all round.

Vertonghen left back if Naughton is injured. Gallas and Caulker centre back, friedal back in goal?

Whoever plays between Siggs and Dempsey I won't mind and keep Defoe upfront.

ANIMALS IN MIDFIELD! :sandro: :dembele:

Smolik said:
Dru said:

I was quite pleased to be honest because I'm going to watch boxing tomorrow night so I would've had to rush back after the game. Also I've got Monday off work so I can still get on the beers on Sunday. Pretty much a good result all round.
What boxing are you going to?

Freudlyuchenko said:
sammyspurs said:
SanDiegoYiddo said:
Bale at LB

Would be alot more effective than he is in the middle or on the right thats for sure

Brad

Walker-Jan-Gallas-Bale

Sandro-Dembele

Lennon-Siggy-Dempsey

Defoe
In essence this, but I want two changes, I would prefer Lloris, as we saw yesterday he was many many times better than Brad at playing the ball out from the back. I would also like Caulker or Dawson in for Gallas, as I feel Gallas will be bullied by which ever striker QPR field (they mainly have physical "brutes" up front)

Flannerz said:
Smolik said:
Dru said:

What boxing are you going to?

Nothing that exciting, just a mate of mine is fighting at Liquid in Colchester. Should be a laugh though

Smolik said:
Nothing that exciting, just a mate of mine is fighting at Liquid in Colchester. Should be a laugh though

I met Bret Hart there once. True story.

OT; I can see Naughton recovering to play (if the stories today are accurate) with Brad and Gallas coming in for Lloris and Caulker. While I would still prefer to see Caulker at the back, I can see the benefit of keeping Gallas on the pitch as a 'leader', at least until Scotty is back.

I also imagine Lloris, Caulker, Thudd et al. will be playing in the week.

Back
Top Bottom