Match fred QPR (h) - the Terry Venables derby

  • There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

    Get involved!

Blanchflower said:
I'm really struggling to get my head around why some 'fans' actually want to see AVB fail.....

Is it because Redknapp's "fackin run around" philosophy makes them feel empathy towards him as it's all they themselves can understand?
And they all seem to have forgotten the end of last season. While I agree that fourth is a good finish, and I would have happily taken that at the beginning of the season we can't forget that we threw it away at the end of the season.

And what really annoys me are the people who say that because he never played football professionally he can't be a decent manager. I believe it was Arrigo Sacchi (one of the greatest managers ever) who said "I never realised that in order to become a jockey you have to have been a horse first"
 

Register to remove

jimmyriggle

Blatant
We're going to win at old Trafford.
My reasons will become clear when I start the match thread and become and instant spurs legend for breaking the hoodoo.

(note to self-remember to start the match thread)
 

Register to remove

jimmyriggle said:
We're going to win at old Trafford.
My reasons will become clear when I start the match thread and become and instant spurs legend for breaking the hoodoo.

(note to self-remember to start the match thread)
Hop off that bandwagon this instance!

Check the prediction thread....I declared a win at Man U way back BEFORE Reading. All credit will be mine.
 

Blanchflower

Supporter
Cripps14 said:
Blanchflower said:
I'm really struggling to get my head around why some 'fans' actually want to see AVB fail.....

Is it because Redknapp's "fackin run around" philosophy makes them feel empathy towards him as it's all they themselves can understand?
And they all seem to have forgotten the end of last season. While I agree that fourth is a good finish, and I would have happily taken that at the beginning of the season we can't forget that we threw it away at the end of the season.

And what really annoys me are the people who say that because he never played football professionally he can't be a decent manager. I believe it was Arrigo Sacchi (one of the greatest managers ever) who said "I never realised that in order to become a jockey you have to have been a horse first"

None of those moaning seem to acknowledge that we've been playing really poorly at home since Newcastle in early February......AVB is not just having to get new players integrated he's also having to turn around half a season of poor form.
 
The fakkin' feeder club Derby!

...too many annoying ones to mention, but the three that hurt the most, allinonebreath: TEDDYCARRICKDIMITAR Derby!

alternatively, the GARTH CROOKS DERBY and be done with it... oh yeah, I went there!
 
sammyspurs said:
Stanners said:
The Zeki Fryers derby :ossie:
The "Where's Zeki?" Derby

Who does he play for? Was he ever done and dusted? Or did it all end in a letter to the fans?
Ended up at Liege because we couldn't agree a fee with United, but he could go outside of England(UK?) for free
 
Raitei said:
sammyspurs said:
Stanners said:
The Zeki Fryers derby :ossie:
The "Where's Zeki?" Derby

Who does he play for? Was he ever done and dusted? Or did it all end in a letter to the fans?
Ended up at Liege because we couldn't agree a fee with United, but he could go outside of England(UK?) for free
I see. Cheers....must have missed it when we signed Willian and Mouthino
 

Register to remove

Top Bottom