Match fred QPR (h) - the Terry Venables derby

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
Look at the back and forth between @TheRealFlannerz (Flannerz on here) and @MCR_THFC

It's so surprising to see some opinions of some Tottenham 'supporters'

Ramsingh said:
Look at the back and forth between @TheRealFlannerz (Flannerz on here) and @MCR_THFC

Best bit "@mcr_thfc: @therealflannerz how many chances you want to give hes shite..."

:avbshock:

Register to remove

Stanners said:
Raitei said:
She can NEVER KNOW!
Photo has been deleted!

Does she know?

:jenaswtf:
No, she doesn't, but the way my life works she probably would find out, so it made sense to delete it. I wouldn't even have posted it if you fuckers didn't tease me :p

Blanchflower

Supporter
You could actually feel the wave of relief when we scored the 2nd run through the air.

Quite a strange atmosphere but hopefully the players and fans will start to feel a bit more confident now.

Flannerz

Rapey
Stanners said:
Ramsingh said:

Best bit "@mcr_thfc: @therealflannerz how many chances you want to give hes shite..."

:avbshock:
I tried to educate him but failed :(

Thelonious

The Fighting Cock
Thelonious World Peace
I said earlier on twitter, I wish that they charged to use twitter so I can boo shit tweeters. Similar logic. Colossal morons

Register to remove

Top Bottom