Match fred QPR (h) - the Terry Venables derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen AVB's post match interview and he seemed to be genuinely ecstatic with the win. You could tell that the win meant a lot to him and that he was proud of the squad. To me, this was one of the biggest positive on the day.

SamuelT said:
Just seen AVB's post match interview and he seemed to be genuinely ecstatic with the win. You could tell that the win meant a lot to him and that he was proud of the squad. To me, this was one of the biggest positive on the day.

I may have been seeing things but from the opposite side it looked like our management team jumped up and down like kids on a bouncy castle when the final whistle went. Now if only all supporters could remain supportive even when we are behind/playing badly. 7 points from our 3 games this week COYS

I was at the game today and was embarrassed at HT when some 'fans' booed.

Anyhow we won, and this was my reaction to our 2nd goal:

A3gACVuCcAAj_-L.jpg:large

sammyspurs said:
Thelonious said:
Not feeling home games at all :(

Vocal fans are our only hope. Dont stop going
I have a season ticket so don't have much choice tbf. I wouldn't stop going, I just get annoyed by this "right to boo" as opposed to "obligation to support" point of view

Back
Top Bottom