Marton Fulop

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To all the low life cunts like jimmyriggle jimmyriggle and Eskimo Eskimo who bring in a random football game to berate someone on the day of his passing - despicable maggot cunt behavior if I've ever seen one. Football is just a fucking game.

Shameful scenes

Last edited:
It makes you realise that no matter how bad your current circumstances, at this very moment some poor sod's being given a medical diagnosis that will rock their life and, quite possibly, take it. RIP Marton, and heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

To all the low life cunts like jimmyriggle jimmyriggle and Eskimo Eskimo who bring in a random football game to berate someone on the day of his passing - despicable maggot cunt behavior if I've ever seen one. Football is just a fucking game.

Shameful scenes
To my own shame, I'm pretty sure I said some fairly horrible things about him at the time... OBVIOUSLY because I didn't expect him to be dead a few years later... but that's no excuse.

He had one lousy game that day... who am I to suggest there was anything more sinister to it? Of course there wasn't...
If that were the case, Barry Daines and Bobby Mimms would be millionaires a dozen times over... 'cos they were REGULARLY shocking!

Very sad news, always tragic when people die at such an early age.
And those people who made cheap shots about his performance in this thread - shame on you.

Back
Top Bottom