Marton Fulop

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ex Tottenham goalkeeper Martin Fulop has sadly died at the age of 32. No age to pass away I'm sure we can all agree. He was battling cancer since 2013.

However he will be more remembered amongst Spurs fans for playing against us in the game away to City in the game which decided who would finish 4th.

R.I.P Martin

Had no idea he was battling cancer. To be honest I remember him more for chucking in 3 shit goals against woolwich on the last game of the season for WBA, but of course that doesn't really matter. Hopefully his career as a footballer has at least set his family up to be looked after for some time.

Ex Tottenham goalkeeper Martin Fulop has sadly died at the age of 32. No age to pass away I'm sure we can all agree. He was battling cancer since 2013.

However he will be more remembered amongst Spurs fans for playing against us in the game away to City in the game which decided who would finish 4th.

R.I.P Martin

No he'll be remembered by me as the bloke who took a bung against Woolwich.

32 is no age.

Rest easy.

f%C3%BCl%C3%B6p1.jpg

Sad to hear.

Not withholding sympathy, but I am conscious that it becomes newsworthy when a footballer dies prematurely (and perhaps the exposure is a good thing), but cancer still claims a ridiculous amount of young people before their time without ceremony.

I suppose rather than making an empty gesture you can make a point that every time one of these stories breaks to make a small one off donation to a relevant charity?

Last edited:
Wow shocking, I expected to see some rant about his poor match against scum a few years ago and now to see he has died. Puts things into perspective really so sad 2 years younger than me at that.

I remember reading about him about him a couple of years ago when he had the tumour removed from his arm of all places...

Only Woolwich can get a CL place against a poor bastard goalkeeper who had cancer of the ARM!

RIP Marton

Back
Top Bottom