martin chivers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

chivers European record finally broken. I was too young as a kid to truly appreciate what a fine player he was so has any one got any memories they wish to share.

I like to think i used to be a decent footballer and have an affinity with this great club. I could be a bit of a prat at times and Terry Naylor once threatened to punch my face in. Thank you.

It was unfortunate that he suffered a knee injury soon after joined and the crowd got on his back a bit (wankers).
71/72 he was unstoppable but still Billy Nick critisised him saying he could do more. Their relationship was strained to say the least but in later years he invited Bill and Darkie out to dinner at the suggestion of Mrs.C and they hit it off straight away. Anyone who witnessed Chiv leading out Bill at his testimonial could see what they meant to each other and what our club means to us all. That is one of my favourite Spurs moments ever, i am welling up here ffs.

Back
Top Bottom