Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Suddenly, I am excited about tomorrow.

Always like seeing youngsters like KWP, Skipp and Foyth start games.
Good for you, lad.
Personally I'd rather see us put out the best team possible and add quality players through the transfer system. Rather than see the best manager we had in my lifetime forced rely on youth and inexperience in such a huge game.
But we're a broad church, I guess

Good for you, lad.
Personally I'd rather see us put out the best team possible and add quality players through the transfer system. Rather than see the best manager we had in my lifetime forced rely on youth and inexperience in such a huge game.
But we're a broad church, I guess

I'm sure you realise the transfer window isn't open and there are more important things to worry about this season. Good lad.

We aren't winning tomorrow. The line-up, whether strong or not, won't change that. All eyes on Brighton in the week. Packed out home ground under the lights.

Change of mind. Let’s go full strength and destroy these cunts. Kick them while they are down. Hate the idea of the scousers winning but fuck it. I want to see them with tears again. Utter shithole of a club

We need to exploit their mental frailty, and leaverage our psychological dominance. Whoever we play, whatever the formation, I hope we press the fuck out of them in the first half hour, so their players - and fans - don't feel they have control. That will lead to nerves and we'll score.

We aren't winning tomorrow. The line-up, whether strong or not, won't change that.

giphy.gif

Glad Poch and the boys didn't share this defeatest attitude on Wednesday night, guys

giphy.gif

Glad Poch and the boys didn't share this defeatest attitude on Wednesday night, guys

When we were.... defeated?..

SelfassuredAchingCrow-max-1mb.gif

Our chance to finish in the top four doesn't end tomorrow regardless of the result. and Poch realises this too. We haven't beat City away in 3 years. Our chance to win the Champions League would have ended in the week. Poch prioritised the more important game and I have no doubt it'll likely show in tomorrows line-up and performance.

Hopefully the 'fans' will realise this and not rip into him or the team if City put another 4 through us for the second time in 3 days.

If we get comfortably beaten in this one, which is more than likely, I'm not going to be crying over it. Although I'm sure that won't prevent some of the usual miserable cunts on here going into full blow meltdown...For me, the Brighton game on Tue night is the much more important game. I'm just treating this as a free hit

Honestly if there’s any games we can afford to drop points it’s this one. Even if we were full strength, City would still be the favorites. This might also be the only game left where we can afford to rest some of the regular starters.

When we were.... defeated?..

SelfassuredAchingCrow-max-1mb.gif

Our chance to finish in the top four doesn't end tomorrow regardless of the result. and Poch realises this too. We haven't beat City away in 3 years. Our chance to win the Champions League would have ended in the week. Poch prioritised the more important game and I have no doubt it'll likely show in tomorrows line-up and performance.

Hopefully the 'fans' will realise this and not rip into him or the team if City put another 4 through us for the second time in 3 days.
Bit surprised you think this but fair enough. I reckon we may get a result tomorrow depending on who is fit, and if we employ the right tactics. I think it'll be another entertaining game either way.

Bit surprised you think this but fair enough. I reckon we may get a result tomorrow depending on who is fit, and if we employ the right tactics. I think it'll be another entertaining game either way.

Think what?

That without some key players we can go to City and win?

I never write us off, whoever plays we have a chance. . .

I agree with the rotation if it allows us to avoid further injuries and hopefully means we get Sissoko back for Brighton.

Honestly, our chances of winning is pretty slim with our current availability and we really can’t afford any more injuries. But do go full throttle just to piss them off :pochohshit:

Our need to get Champions League next year in the new stadium has now surpassed my care of Liverpool winning the league.

I couldn’t stomach Woolwich, Chelsea, or United to get top 4 and we are playing in the Europa League.

Back
Top Bottom