Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can get something here. They are are defeated...They thought they would walk it into the semi final but another season of CL failure for them.

------------------------Lloris------------------------
Kwp-------Sanchez-----Vertonghen----Davies
------------------Winks---Wanyama------------
----------------------Eriksen----------------------
----------Son-----------------------Lucas---------
-----------------------Alli----------------------------

Alli as a false 9

'Who cares'?

What a pathetic attitude considering we're hanging onto 4th by a thread

the champions league run is a fun fairytale ride but getting us into the top 4 season on season is our bread and butter: to pay for the stadium, to grow our global brand (I'd prefer to call it fanbase) and to attract and keep top players.

Every game in the PL is winnable and lose-able and we can't afford to throw away potential points at this stage of the season

Play every match to win.
Andy-Townsend.jpg

I care, muchly
Will say a lot about us if we can get a result in this as well.
I have resigned myself to the fact that Liverpool may win the league.
I don't buy papers and Brookside isn't on anymore, so the media love in can be minimized
This is a bout us now,and us alone.
Bring it on
COYS

I care. Top 4 is pivotal

You're obviously right, but in many ways, yesterday's result was more important than securing top 4.

Because we've never done it before. We've never made the CL Semi-Final in its current format. Developing as a club means uncharted territory, not the treadmill of securing Top 4 to only go out in the group stage or QFs.

As I say, not disagreeing with you. If anything, we need it for the stadium's sake.

Free swing on Saturday. Moura and Son up top again. Hopefully Winks is back. Need to find out what's happening with the Moose.

We can get something here. They are are defeated...They thought they would walk it into the semi final but another season of CL failure for them.

------------------------Lloris------------------------
Kwp-------Sanchez-----Vertonghen----Davies
------------------Winks---Wanyama------------
----------------------Eriksen----------------------
----------Son-----------------------Lucas---------
-----------------------Alli----------------------------

Alli as a false 9
Is Winks fit?

We need to win simple as but with no midfield how can we? Winks Sissoko Dier injured no way Wanyama can do another shift. Its looking like it's gonna be skipp and Eriksen in the Middle with Ali Llorente Son Moura up top. Hoping they are dejected from last night and we can do em again. Don't give a fuck if it gives dippers the title we need to win

You're obviously right, but in many ways, yesterday's result was more important than securing top 4.

Because we've never done it before. We've never made the CL Semi-Final in its current format. Developing as a club means uncharted territory, not the treadmill of securing Top 4 to only go out in the group stage or QFs.

As I say, not disagreeing with you. If anything, we need it for the stadium's sake.

Free swing on Saturday. Moura and Son up top again. Hopefully Winks is back. Need to find out what's happening with the Moose.
The threshold crossing was important, but in the long run another season of CL football is a must.
We’re not Leeds, this SF will and should be the first of many

We need to win simple as but with no midfield how can we? Winks Sissoko Dier injured no way Wanyama can do another shift. Its looking like it's gonna be skipp and Eriksen in the Middle with Ali Llorente Son Moura up top. Hoping they are dejected from last night and we can do em again. Don't give a fuck if it gives dippers the title we need to win

We don't NEED to win, as in if we don't win, we won't qualify for the CL next year. That is horseshit. A draw would be ok. So calm your tits, love.

They can call on well rested Mahrez, Jesus, Sane and Fernandinho, not to mention strong defenders in reserve.
We can bring in Skippy and do some defensive rotation.

We'll lose this, but I couldn't care less, and at least it will put pressure on the Scousers.

The threshold crossing was important, but in the long run another season of CL football is a must.
We’re not Leeds, this SF will and should be the first of many
agreed. I still feel sorry for leeds fans. they never asked their club to splurge money on players they couldn't afford ruining the club for 20 years in the process

Let’s beat them.....throw Sanchez into a back three, play Davies and KWP.

Wanyama and Skipp (seriously, do NOT play Dele there again)
Son, Eriksen and Moura up top.

Dele to come in later

We can do this

Back
Top Bottom