Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

was talking to a steward before the game, he leant in and whispered - im united but its a job, hes united aswell, indicating another steward who came over. They proceeded to tell me about all the great united games they had been to and asked about the new stadium and liked what we are doing....

Let me tell you mate, you are one of a very few that this applies to, and count your lucky stars for that.

Liverpool winning the league would be an abomination on all levels. It would be a win for their cunty entitled players, their arrogant always the victim fans, a win for the insufferable scouse infested media AND, it would leave us as the last member of the top 6 to have never won a Premier League.

Obviously emotions are running high regarding City because we've played them so many times recently. Yes it's annoying how much money they have and yes they have some snide shithouse players(which we most certainly do too, by the way) but to put them on a pedestal with Liverpool in terms of cuntishness and hatred is just absurd.

Anyone who genuinely would rather see Liverpool win a league title over City needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
Live and let live.

We all have our opinions. I would much rather Liverpool win it. This is based not on social media but on my experiences of visiting the two cities countless times to watch Spurs play. My experience of match going fans of both teams is that Liverpool fans largely leave us alone, Man City fans absolutely despise us and I've heard lots of them do the hissing noises and other anti-semetic chants against us. Apparently this happened again on Saturday in the top tier. I was in the bottom tier for that one and didn't hear anything, but there were plenty of verbals going on the entire game, I ended up watching about 50% of the game.

I know most Spurs fans want City to win it and that's fine by me. But don't say people need to take a look at themselves just because they think differently do you.

Live and let live.

We all have our opinions. I would much rather Liverpool win it. This is based not on social media but on my experiences of visiting the two cities countless times to watch Spurs play. My experience of match going fans of both teams is that Liverpool fans largely leave us alone, Man City fans absolutely despise us and I've heard lots of them do the hissing noises and other anti-semetic chants against us. Apparently this happened again on Saturday in the top tier. I was in the bottom tier for that one and didn't hear anything, but there were plenty of verbals going on the entire game, I ended up watching about 50% of the game.

I know most Spurs fans want City to win it and that's fine by me. But don't say people need to take a look at themselves just because they think differently do you.
Respect for that mate. Can't say I can have a first hand experience of match days as unfortunately I've never seen us play City or Liverpool live. I'm just basing my opinion on the fans I know personally in social circles, of which most of the Liverpool ones are stuck up twats while City's are generally alright.

Back
Top Bottom