Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Milk? In an omelette???

¡Dios santo, qué barbaridad!

Next you'll be telling me it needs bacon and leftover mixed veg

:pochfacepalm:

58.jpg

Isn’t that a pipparade??

Isn’t that a pipparade??
STOP GETTING OMELETTE WRONG!!!

Naah, its tortilla española, Spanish omelette.

Ingredients: eggs, potatoes, olive oil. There's a crazy breakaway sect that argue for the inclusion of onion but purists regard this as heresy. In the 1930s, the Spanish Civil War was fought on this very issue, despite anything you might have been taught to the contrary

STOP GETTING OMELETTE WRONG!!!

Naah, its tortilla española, Spanish omelette.

Ingredients: eggs, potatoes, olive oil. There's a crazy breakaway sect that argue for the inclusion of onion but purists regard this as heresy. In the 1930s, the Spanish Civil War was fought on this very issue, despite anything you might have been taught to the contrary

lol 😂

Can we agree that it’s a French Omelette then?

As soon as you add the word French anything can happen

Leave means leave!!
After all

lol 😂

Can we agree that it’s a French Omelette then?

As soon as you add the word French anything can happen

Leave means leave!!
After all
I don't think the French add milk either, it sounds like English devilry to me, like adding chorizo to paella.

Pretty sure our Gallic chums just use eggs and butter.

Maybe a touch snail or frog perhaps

I don't think the French add milk either, it sounds like English devilry to me, like adding chorizo to paella.

Pretty sure our Gallic chums just use eggs and butter.

Maybe a touch snail or frog perhaps

It’s just a peasant dish made up of pieces of left over bacon and veg thrown into an ordinary omelette

Sort of thing I make for supper after a few beers

Never will such a mixture of emotions be witnessed again. I still do not know how or what happened.

Fair play to those engaging with the opposition fans knowing they could easily come unstuck and look stupid.. many times over the years I’ve done that but left with egg on my face.. nowadays I don’t look at them until we are 3-0 up. :dembelelol:

Even then you’re wary

Shitty in Cup and they had a man sent off?
Well Joey Barton anyway

Still have nightmares about that one but at least they had decent fans then!

Well this is the thing.....you have pundits, journos and fans alike. Everyone is the expert..

But at the end of the day, 10yr olds understand the game. People trying to make out like you need to be Steven Hawking to reeeaaalllly get it.
There is a reason why the clubs that win things usually have some of the best managers and coaches working on tactics day in day out with their players rather than any old idiot with just just basic understand on how the game is player.

A 10 year old only understands the rules of the game, not the little details that can turn results of a match.

Still , no matter how brainy someone might be or think they might be, if they still think Sissoko is shit, their opinions are far too biased to be taken seriously.

We sang it in France,
We sang it in Spain,
We sing in the sun and we sing in the rain,
They've tried to stop us and look what it did,
Cos the thing I love most is being a Yid!
Being a Yid, Being a Yid,
The thing I love most is being a Yid!

IT IS THE THING I LOVE MOST!!!

I will never tire of watching and absorbing all the media from this game. This is our coming of age moment. If Sterling's last goal stood, it would have broken this club. But, it hasn't, and we will be stronger because of it!

After a game like that, its written that we will win the European Cup. After two decades of Sinton, Tarricco, Bunjevcevic (Still love them!) etc, we have arrived! Make no mistake, this was a defining moment in our history. Players will stay, our fans will rally and we will together go on to glory!

I am in eternal debt to my dad who brought me up as a Yid and i am so proud to have converted one of my best freinds to this great team. A team that has brought me despair (mostly) and utter joy, but there IS something special about us, we ARE different.

In a world of City's, United's and and Rovers, there is only ONE Hotspur and our time is now! Eveyone who supports this glorious club, a club that is everything great about football should stand up, take pride in what we are doing and bask in every single moment. We deserve it, the team deserve it and YOU deserve it!

Audere Est Facere!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

The Forum drunk has made an appearance

Feedback I’ve had has been good riddance as he’s been on here starting cunt offs all over the place since he came back from his last suspension

He’s poison and you know it when you’re sober!!
We all have cunt offs on here and I can take the abuse like anyone else but he crossed the line making obscene remarks about my wife like he did about NW1’s mother
You know that this is true Joe

So to come on here defending him is disgraceful even for you

So stop lying

You showed your true colours recently saying how pleased you were that your father died, how much you hated him and what a tyrant he was

A few of us saw that post before you deleted it in shame and then tried to pass it off as a joke!!

A joke

Could say a lot more but will leave it at that

Suffice to say and I’ve said it before
leave me alone and I will do the same but you just can’t can you ?
Jesus wept

Back
Top Bottom