Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

de Bruyne in their 4th goal celebrations "This is ours, this is ours".

Err no mate,
tenor.gif
Shouldn't that be Faaaaahhhhcck off....?

I think it's all been said, you think every permutation in football has already been played, it's all been and done. Then last night...

If Game of Thrones can match the drama of last night, it'll be doing fucking well. Got a text my Dad last night, he put it simply, 'Never seen a game like it in my 60 years of football'.

This Team. This Club. There just aren't the words...

I’ve been awake for 3 hours and only just remembered that we lost.. :dembelelol:

Some dicksplash on the train home tried giving me stick that we had lost on the night. I couldn't give a flying fuck son! What a mental game of football, probably in the top 10 most mental games of football at top flight level ever and we are the ones that get to bask in its glory. Tottenham vs Ajax for a place in the Champions League final! Scrumptious stuff!!

literally just got back through the door and in all the years of watching spurs never seen anything like last night. oh what a night indeed.
post match scenes in the car park were a joy

A confession: after the fourth goal went in I stopped watching.

I know I'm a jinx on the team whenever I watch. I'm a Jonah. I swear, if I'd watched to the end that final VAR decision would have gone the other way.

I had to stop watching for us to win.

When their 5th goal went in I turned it off, went straight to the match thread on here to let off some steam and just saw 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA', I was rather confused.

A confession: after the fourth goal went in I stopped watching.

I know I'm a jinx on the team whenever I watch. I'm a Jonah. I swear, if I'd watched to the end that final VAR decision would have gone the other way.

I had to stop watching for us to win.
I couldn't watch their celebrations.....then at full time I wound it back and watched every second of them...

Back
Top Bottom