Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Getting an early train up from Euston on Wednesday. Any of you boys or girls about either for a pint on the train, or before I head off to my corporate entertainment with all the other knuckle dragging northerners? Only done spurs away at OT once before. We lost 1-0. I’m praying the prawn sandwiches will help me roar the boys on to a huge win.

Jose is going to be so pumped to beat United at OT, I expect every bit of classic Mourinho shithousery to be on display (internally not externally) in order to get us the three points.

Line up wise, I think it could be unchanged. Only change I personally would make would be Winks coming in for Ndombele. Could also move Sissoko to Ndombele's position and have Lucas on the right but I think a midfield of Sissoko and Dier pretty much removes any possibility of playing through midfield.

going up there with my son, he will have to try and sleep in a Vauxhall corsa all the way back or he will be knackered at school on Thursday. Last season me and him were singing your not special anymore and your getting sacked in the morning after the third goal went in.... They say a year is a long time in football.
TTWD
To be fair you could still sing “your getting sacked in the morning” :mourhandlaugh:

..................................Gaz

Aurier...........Toby.............Sanchez.............Jan

.................Sissoko.....................Dier

Son...........................Dele.....................Eriksen

..................................Kane

Back
Top Bottom