Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

going up there with my son, he will have to try and sleep in a Vauxhall corsa all the way back or he will be knackered at school on Thursday. Last season me and him were singing your not special anymore and your getting sacked in the morning after the third goal went in.... They say a year is a long time in football.
TTWD

Jose has a knack for big games.
He may set us up to not lose, but after seeing our defence the last 3 games he might decide to go for it and hope we score more than them.
The good thing is they play tomorrow so that extra day's rest could mean a lot.(They played the kids midweek.)
Win and I think we will get top 4 which seems crazy considering we were 12 points adrift not so long ago!
Great post!

Ah. . . Well that’s not good for us.
Don't panic young padawan....

GJ1SITo.png

Thinking we’ll see

Gazza
Aurier-Sanchez - Toby - Jan
Winks -Dier
Sissoko - Dele - Son
Kane

Ndombele needs to improve off the ball to get back into the starting side.
Think Lo Celso could do the job but this isn’t the game to experiment

I want to say we will win, but since I'm going to the game not sure how likely that is.

But I'm buzzing for it. Haven't been up to OT since JJ scored the free kick equaliser when Jol was manager.

I want to say we will win, but since I'm going to the game not sure how likely that is.

But I'm buzzing for it. Haven't been up to OT since JJ scored the free kick equaliser when Jol was manager.
Are you suggesting that your a Jynx, but your still selfish enough to go and spoil it for the rest of us!!!??:lamelaaghh:

Back
Top Bottom