Man City at Wembley - 14Apr - 19:45KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christ! Sometimes we just lose! Move on, let’s get some confidence outta of winning tonight. Then aim our sights firmly on smashing United.
Come on you spurs

Lol..ok. I can see we're getting nowhere and I also have zero interest in conversing with you. One parting thing though..try not to get upset by footballing views that differ to yours, trying to get people banned etc. Try not to be too mentally fragile.
Ok dad. Now go back to whatever sewer you’ve crawled out of.

It’s just the way this place goes....people get binned for saying a player should be benched or that you can judge a game from tv “it’s not your opinion it’s the way you say it and you say it too often”.

Yet look at Bazalis last ten posts, not even made a yellow card. Apparently the forum finds it acceptable and a good read.
Oh well each to their own mate.

Starting a campaign to get me banned Sammyspurs?

Unworthy of you

Only disagree with the personal attacks on people, calling them 'alcoholics' etc, i find unnecessary, never a footballing point of view as each to their own. Both of the posters you slate are clearly genuine fans yet that Arcprick twat you seem to support is the one blanket disagreeing with people due to personal vendettas.

So you’re response was to do the same with me?

Blanket disagrees until I called you out

But you have responded now so fair enough

Strange isn't it. You'd think different views would be welcomed. I can't understand why anyone would be offended by someone else's opinion they don't agree with. Anyway..have a good day mate!

But can’t you see that Sammy and Joe are the very people who are offended by other people’s opinions

I usually welcome debate but cannot help myself getting dragged down to their level sometimes

But can’t you see that Sammy and Joe are the very people who are offended by other people’s opinions

I usually welcome debate but cannot help myself getting dragged down to their level sometimes

No not at all I only disagreed with the posts which became very personal about people, never about football as I respect different views from anyone and often learn something!

No not at all I only disagreed with the posts which became very personal about people, never about football as I respect different views from anyone and often learn something!

Possibly the wrong forum for you then as it does get personal on here and that’s part of the fun but it can go OTT sometimes and I’ve even had cancer wished on me!

Have you tried “to dare is to do”?

I have a few contacts on there and they much prefer it to ours!

Not yet!

Notice he hasn’t come back on me mentioning his death wish to Mick

But, of course, Joe Cunt has!
:pochrolleyes:

I’ve never wished death on anybody and can you please stop calling me a cunt in every post you make. I’ve been careful not to insult you, so please afford me the same courtesy. Thanks.

Bazali Bazali I see you’re now going through the entire thread trying to find an example while disagreeing with every post - pathetic. The worst thing I called you was a ‘hypocrite’ which you are.

It’s perfectly obvious what you’re trying to do, and I’m not falling for it.

Disagree incoming. :pochfacepalm:

Bazali Bazali I see you’re now going through the entire thread trying to find an example while disagreeing with every post - pathetic. The worst thing I called you was a ‘hypocrite’ which you are.

It’s perfectly obvious what you’re trying to do, and I’m not falling for it.

Disagree incoming. :pochfacepalm:

Disagree given

Why?

Ok as I’ve got nothing better to do I’ve ran through the last 20 odd pages

So re you saying that the worst thing that you called me was ‘hypocrite ‘

Add ‘old’ several times
Plagiarist
Fish wife
Gouty

Get the picture?

This from the same poster who, in a drunken rant one night, called my mentor Arcy a “cunt” well over a dozen times

You clearly can’t take it Joe so stop giving it out and let other posters defend themselves without you putting your police helmet on

There I haven’t called you a cunt once

Happy now?

Sincere Apologies to other posters getting bored with this as am I and really should be in the Forum Toilet now

Back
Top Bottom