Man City at Wembley - 14Apr - 19:45KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha ha that’s rich. I just logged on to find 32 disagrees from you, and not a word of explanation you ridiculous old hypocrite.

Sammy likes it

What a surprise?

No need to explain further you sad drunken prick

Get a life ffs
Or a better fitting wig

Other than the bottom of a Jameson’s bottle that is

And you’re the better poster.....vitriolic weirdo. Talk Spurs or don’t quote me, I’m done with it.

I’m happy to sit back and let you keep chipping away. Everyone is starting to see who the problem poster is.

But you’re not happy to sit back

Are you?

So you reckon that you are a good poster then?

How about the post you made about Mick Cooper wishing him an awful death when he goes sky diving?

Have you or Joe Cunt forgotten that?

I certainly haven’t!!

decent article? or is it another media yapping

Tottenham analysis: Tactics backfire; Lloris lacklustre; Sanchez sinks

Pochettino’s surprising call
This is not the first time we have said it, but Mauricio Pochettino’s desperation to get Erik Lamela into his team is puzzling.

Lamela’s work-rate is impressive and, defensively, he offers more than Heung-min Son. Yet Son has 30 Premier League goals in his career; Lamela just eight.

totmci140418t.jpg

(Getty Images)
Ask the Manchester City defenders - or any defenders, for that matter - whether they would rather mark Lamela or Son, and few would choose to face the South Korean.

Sure enough, Lamela was impressive only in flashes and it was no surprise when he was brought off in the 64th minute, with Son’s arrival greeted by huge cheers from the home supporters.

Lamela made a some baffling decisions in good positions but his work rate was all there.
People have pointed to Kane not getting the service, but for me, Lamela (along with Dele and Eriksen) didn’t have anyone to aim at, as Kane was being easily marked out of the game.

Poch needed to make big changes when we had our goal and the momentum second half. Lamela for Son just wasn’t brave enough.

So you remember that, but not when we won the double or any of our FA cups? Sums you up. TFC’s resident fishwife and chief hypocrite.

From the Forum drunk and self appointed Policeman

Give it a rest and stop boring everyone with the same shit

Surprised you haven’t trotted out the gout and port ad finitum ad nauseam

You’re a fucking joke mate

decent article? or is it another media yapping

Tottenham analysis: Tactics backfire; Lloris lacklustre; Sanchez sinks

Pochettino’s surprising call
This is not the first time we have said it, but Mauricio Pochettino’s desperation to get Erik Lamela into his team is puzzling.

Lamela’s work-rate is impressive and, defensively, he offers more than Heung-min Son. Yet Son has 30 Premier League goals in his career; Lamela just eight.

totmci140418t.jpg

(Getty Images)
Ask the Manchester City defenders - or any defenders, for that matter - whether they would rather mark Lamela or Son, and few would choose to face the South Korean.

Sure enough, Lamela was impressive only in flashes and it was no surprise when he was brought off in the 64th minute, with Son’s arrival greeted by huge cheers from the home supporters.
The entire team wasn't good enough. It's unfair to pick out Lamela as a particular example of this and make an article about him. Also it's not like Son set the game alight once he came on. Yeah he got a good reception, he has a lot of fans in a way that Erik doesn't. However I think they're both important to our team, but also both of them do go missing in games.

If we take the game as an example of any of our team's performances then a case could be made for them being shit. But we know that was an unusually below par performance that hopefully won't be repeated. Let's put Saturday down as an outlier and move on.

Sammy I don’t regard this forum as a sort of competition as to who gets more likes, smiles or agreements

But some posters do and you are clearly one of them

And you have the temerity to accuse me of posting like a teenager!!

I don’t agree that people vastly outnumber me in my views as opposed to yours but then again I don’t care if they do

If I have an opinion I will express it regardless which is my right as this is a public forum

Just because you now have the backing of the self appointed Forum policeman and a fellow drunk won’t change things

So grow up, keep posting and if I disagree with you then I will say so

But at least I’ll give you credit for explaining why you disagree unlike the likes of Carlos who just gives blanket disagrees without having the guts to explain why

COYS

Only disagree with the personal attacks on people, calling them 'alcoholics' etc, i find unnecessary, never a footballing point of view as each to their own. Both of the posters you slate are clearly genuine fans yet that Arcprick twat you seem to support is the one blanket disagreeing with people due to personal vendettas.

Only disagree with the personal attacks on people, calling them 'alcoholics' etc, i find unnecessary, never a footballing point of view as each to their own. Both of the posters you slate are clearly genuine fans yet that Arcprick twat you seem to support is the one blanket disagreeing with people due to personal vendettas.
It’s just the way this place goes....people get binned for saying a player should be benched or that you can judge a game from tv “it’s not your opinion it’s the way you say it and you say it too often”.

Yet look at Bazalis last ten posts, not even made a yellow card. Apparently the forum finds it acceptable and a good read.
Oh well each to their own mate.

It’s just the way this place goes....people get binned for saying a player should be benched or that you can judge a game from tv “it’s not your opinion it’s the way you say it and you say it too often”.

Yet look at Bazalis last ten posts, not even made a yellow card. Apparently the forum finds it acceptable and a good read.
Oh well each to their own mate.

Strange isn't it. You'd think different views would be welcomed. I can't understand why anyone would be offended by someone else's opinion they don't agree with. Anyway..have a good day mate!

Embarrassing hypocrisy and shameless lying. You'll do well with your new clique.

If we take the game as an example of any of our team's performances then a case could be made for them being shit. But we know that was an unusually below par performance that hopefully won't be repeated. Let's put Saturday down as an outlier and move on.

I don't see Saturday as an outlier or a bad day at the office like some have written, we were just caught out by a very good team. The City result (season agg.: 7-2) accurately reflects where we are - a top four but not quite a title-winning team; an outlier, I think, would be a 2-1 loss at Wembley to Stoke or such like. We've lost games against all of the 'big six' apart from Liverpool, and improving that record is surely the next step in our development as a team. We need to keep on it with our 'winnable' games, which we've typically excelled in this season - in fact the only result that was a bit of a surprise domestically was the loss at Leicester, which isn't an easy place to go.

The MC performance was poor - we were also quite poor against Stoke, but they weren't quite good enough to show it. A good result tonight and hopefully third or even second is still on. Win the cup and the City result won't live long in the memory and we'll be looking back at a truly excellent season.

Back
Top Bottom