Making football more affordable....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello, fellow football fans!
I am here as part of my research into a new project, looking at ways to help supporters reduce the cost off attending modern day football.
Would you mind taking a moment to complete the attached simple survey.
We are looking at potential ways to help football supporters reduce theirs costs of attending football matches and your responces would give us valuable feeback on what is important to fans who do travel to games, home and away, however often.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R96C736
Many thanks.
Rob

Last edited:
I am here as part of my research into a new project looking at ways to reduce the cost for supporters attending modern day football.

I am unable to post more until I have a like - so please like this topic and I will be back with more information soon that can hopefully help to make supporting our teams more affordable for us all!

Many thanks

Rob

Very best of luck, you have an unenviable task.

Thank you! I intend to do my best! It's expensive enough for me following L1 football - it must nigh on impossible for Premier league fans!
I'm hopefull that what I am trying to develop, could become something very big, given enough support, so please to point people to this and fill out the survey.

Many thanks!

Your survey presumes everyone will be interested in the national supporters database........there is no option for not being added to the mailing list
Indeed. Stopped filling it out when I saw that. Not signing up for spam (and apologies to the OP but I've been stung before on the "you're details won't be passed on" pledge). It's why I've had a backup email address for years for anything that I have to give my address to, and that's for legitimate companies and forums, let alone stuff like this.

You guys disappoint me, it's been over twelve hours and no one has posted any Ostriches!

Curious-ostrich.jpg

Back
Top Bottom