Luka

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always thought he'd end up as Fergie's next midfiled dictactor but I reckon we'll have another season out of him 2012/13 before he goes.

If he does go then Nigel Reo-Coker the obvious replacement

Triple_sea said:
Always thought he'd end up as Fergie's next midfiled dictactor but I reckon we'll have another season out of him 2012/13 before he goes.

If he does go then Nigel Reo-Coker the obvious replacement
If this is in anyway serious, it's probably one of the funniest things I've ever read.

That's not true, his mum think's he's brilliant!

Of course I was messing, the simple answer is that Modric is irreplacable at this moment in time with our current budgets/financial set up.

M4yNO.jpg

I guess the wait and see will be dependant upon whether we get into the CL and more importantly whether Harry will still be here...

Always been vehemently against the idea of selling Modric. Simultaneously though I think we can take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

I know it's immature but any player who publicly expresses admiration for chelsea permanently loses half the respect I could ever feel for him.

Back
Top Bottom