Luciano SPALLETTI

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Would you like to see Spalletti given a chance at Spurs should Sherwood go?

• Total voters

Register to remove

Yes. He's not a big name that cunts will love to fail. He won't have the expectation, he won't be subject to a potential beasting at the world cup and he'll be here for preseason.

Register to remove

Wasn't he also forced to resign from Roma after a poor run of games as well????
don't understand the 'also', but yes he resigned. Not sure if there was other factors, but if he was our manager for 4 or 5 years and got us a couple of 2nd place finishes and a few trophies I wouldn't be too concerned.

Not my first choice, though

Most experienced managers get sacked at some point in their careers, especially if they've been Chelsea manager before :townhmm:
CJJ as you seem to be on the forums 24hrs a day posting everywhere can you put up a nice De Boer thread for me pretty please? He is my choice, and was in November when I was on a crusade on this site to get him hired. Plus he used to play left back so could do a job there too

CJJ as you seem to be on the forums 24hrs a day posting everywhere can you put up a nice De Boer thread for me pretty please? He is my choice, and was in November when I was on a crusade on this site to get him hired. Plus he used to play left back so could do a job there too

Lol

Not sure if that's a back handed compliment.

I'll get one going..

Register to remove

Lol

Not sure if that's a back handed compliment.

I'll get one going..
Cheers!! I am hoping we will need it, we could have the deal done in before the World Cup (yeah right with Levy arguing over a fucking car parking space or something)

And by the way thats vertonghen in the photo above in case people dont recognise him without his patented frown

Top Bottom