Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're already up against the home-grown player limits, and a lot of people are talking about selling Lennon, Dawson, etc. Without lobbying to have the foreign player quotas scrapped altogether, I'm not sure how people are crafting these absurd transfer scenarios.
Once we sign Benteke and Lukaku, the UK is going to annex Belgium. Simples.

Sorry, Belgian Spur Belgian Spur , but I'm sure the UK will let you devolve in a century or so.

My dad doesn't rate Moura, so that's enough for me, ha ha.

I don't know, I'm afraid you're getting ahead of yourself.

I only caught the last 15 minutes or so of last night's game, but while he had a great game last night, my opinion of his previous appearances is that he's been mostly anonymous.

We all needed a result like that against Sunderland to pick our heads up a bit, but let's not kid ourselves that Sunderland are an absolutely terrible side that are bottom of the premier league. Their defending was absolutely woeful last night, so I'm not ready to believe that Kane is ready for the first team at Spurs off of the back of that performance. A lot of his previous loans haven't worked out, but I honestly think that him, Carroll, and Bentaleb need season loans with sides that are fighting relegation, and where they will get regular starts.

you say that but when the time before when we played a bottom of the league team at home, we barely scraped a 1 - 0 win

Back
Top Bottom