Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With 7 games in 21 days, Poch has said we need whole squad. He will get his chance. By coming on late he would have got his appearance bonus and so in a better position than those that did not get on like Dier.

Lucas, you are probably wondering why yet again you were not called upon to play until the 85th minute.
I'll be honest, I don't have a fucking clue mate and if I were you I'd be demanding an explanation. I'd also be asking Poch what his plans are for the future regarding your selection and if you don't like the answer tell him to shove it and request a transfer.
PS
Superb goal last week in CL 👍 :thumbup:

I assume Poch has his reasons for not playing him from the off and respect his decision. However, what I don't get, why only give him five minutes? Not exactly fair to the guy.

I love Lucas’s contributions, but I don’t understand the fuss with this one. It is clear the better partnership with Kane is Son. Son was getting in and unfortunately missing chances, but he was still threatening, so I understand why you keep him on. Lucas could have come on earlier, but I am not pissed off about that. For me he isn’t in the starting 11 and we shouldn’t be up in arms about that.

I love Lucas’s contributions, but I don’t understand the fuss with this one. It is clear the better partnership with Kane is Son. Son was getting in and unfortunately missing chances, but he was still threatening, so I understand why you keep him on. Lucas could have come on earlier, but I am not pissed off about that. For me he isn’t in the starting 11 and we shouldn’t be up in arms about that.

He's in my starting XI. :)

Lucas could have come on earlier, but I am not pissed off about that.
I bet he is though, and quite rightly too. What the fuck does Poch expect him to do with just 5 minutes left on the clock ? It is simply taking the piss and insulting the guy. If it's Poch's way of telling him he is no longer in his plans then it's a pathetic way of going about it. If I were Lucas I'd be hammering the manager's door Monday morning asking what the hell is going on.

I bet he is though, and quite rightly too. What the fuck does Poch expect him to do with just 5 minutes left on the clock ? It is simply taking the piss and insulting the guy. If it's Poch's way of telling him he is no longer in his plans then it's a pathetic way of going about it. If I were Lucas I'd be hammering the manager's door Monday morning asking what the hell is going on.

I hope he is too. I don't think this is some agenda, up front we are competitive and Lamela is ahead of him for his creativity. Lucas doesn't slot that ball into Son yesterday.

I hope he is too. I don't think this is some agenda, up front we are competitive and Lamela is ahead of him for his creativity. Lucas doesn't slot that ball into Son yesterday.

No he doesn’t but he’s a different player

Would have to be the other way round

Game was crying out for Lucas yesterday

Needs consistency of performance, whether that is from Pochettino giving him more confidence or believing in himself but that is what he needs.

Maybe like Aurier Pochettino has to give him 10 games but he and Son are not a match made in football heaven.

Back
Top Bottom