Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love this guy and Son. I still have UCL QF second leg recorded when Son dominated the first 15 minutes. Same thing with the UCL Semifinal second leg. Replay the key plays often.

Also, I recorded them in Spanish. The calls are something else - the emotion and passion from the guys calling the games are unbelievable.

Who does he need to fuck to get playing time??
The cockerel on the roof of the stadium it would seem. I think the guy is potentially one of our main keys to a really successful campaign. Poch needs to show Lucas he has confidence in his abilities and give him the playing time he truly deserves.

The cockerel on the roof of the stadium it would seem. I think the guy is potentially one of our main keys to a really successful campaign. Poch needs to show Lucas he has confidence in his abilities and give him the playing time he truly deserves.
I don’t think it has anything with Poch not having confidence. Honestly though I have no fucking clue what it is. Like pleb pleb said, he gives 110% every time he’s on the pitch and he’s one of our most skilled players. How he’s not #2 on the team sheet behind Kane is beyond me.

Actually I thought Yesterday it was probably an allright call. Lamela was on Rodri and Sissoko on there for the defensive contribution. Eriksen would maybe be the one I would question. But than you have Moura to come on for the last 30-40 beeing fresh tearing Zinchenko a new one.

Just what does Lucas have to do to start games?

Surely he has to become a starter soon.

I take your point (and share your sentiment), but he started against Villa.

Another player not being helped by the diamond. He needs that few yards to build up a head of steam - He doesn't get that being asked to bulldoze through a crowded center of defense.

Him and Sonny inverted either side of Kane = deadly!

I’m impressed by how strong he is on the ball for such a little guy.

He's an absolute warrior.... Love him.

Instantly became a favourite of mine when I saw him running around and jumping like a stag in the freezing cold away to Rochdale.

Loved him getting feisty when Barca's LB was fucking with him at Wembley too.

You can trust him to go down fighting....

Back
Top Bottom